Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another level I created...

Also, count me out of a switch pro unless we get more than ports of old games.

Man to hell with the OG Switch, leave that joint behind along with PS4 and Xbox One. Sorry but I want titles exclusive to new consoles that I paid for 🤷🏽‍♂️

It depends on how much of an upgrade "this Pro" is from the old Switch.........if the OG one doesn't move too much of a meter specs wise, I'm with everyone else in terms of "Nintendo needs to show more" before making me convert to a Switch Pro.

Still not enough evidence from the rumors to convince me to drop my OG Switch for a Pro

It depends on how much of an upgrade "this Pro" is from the old Switch.........if the OG one doesn't move too much of a meter specs wise, I'm with everyone else in terms of "Nintendo needs to show more" before making me convert to a Switch Pro.

Still not enough evidence from the rumors to convince me to drop my OG Switch for a Pro
I’m with you. I want the next Switch on par with PS4. I know it’s probably unrealistic but I don’t want to pay $300 for another console that is still lacking and running games at 20fps :smh:

Mario golf is day 1 for me also. It’s the best out of all the Mario sports games.
1621351923865.gif

I purchased a Nintendo Switch Special Edition on eBay. It’s supposed to arrive between tomorrow (via eBay) or Friday (via USPS). The seller shipped it via USPS Parcel Select Ground.

Back
Top Bottom