• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Switch hacker found evidence of a Pro model in the firmware files... New chip with substantially improved cooling (= better performance) and battery life, OLED screen, and 4K. Question is whether or not the handheld will be 4K or if only the new dock will do 4K.

That extra Bowser mode did nothing for me but I figure I need to give 3DW another chance so I can see if I experience the hype that some of y’all got from Wii U.

A Switch hacker found evidence of a Pro model in the firmware files... New chip with substantially improved cooling (= better performance) and battery life, OLED screen, and 4K. Question is whether or not the handheld will be 4K or if only the new dock will do 4K.
I don’t believe Nintendo would release a handheld that supports 4K. If there’s 4K then it’ll be docked.
I hope I’m wrong 🙏🏽

Yeah that handheld 4K would be no less than $500. I’m going to assume the screen would be 1080p and 4K docked

said this earlier in the group chat, but best case scenario for Nintendo is to drop the Switch Pro for 300-350 and drop the price of the current model to 250. That will give people 3 options - Handheld, Switch, or Pro Model.

So that bowser vid does nothing for me...what’s the point? What are we looking at exactly and why..?

I tried to go through the comments on YouTube but I didn’t get anything from them.

So that bowser vid does nothing for me...what’s the point? What are we looking at exactly and why..?

I tried to go through the comments on YouTube but I didn’t get anything from them.

Basically the expansion is everything "you don't like" in a Mario game...........open-air sandbox 3D gameplay, even down to the collectables in that "Bowser's Fury" world.

It doesn't change 3D World overall, we're still getting the base OG 3D World game in this release...........but it appears the Bowser's Fury expansion is for the people that didn't buy 3D World in the beginning because it wasn't "AS OPEN" as the other 3D Mario games

It’s an open world expansion collect-a-thon to 3D World

Seems like it’ll play exactly like Mario Odyssey

that Mario spike is dangerous

that Pac-Man kill on jiggly puff
93C95BBE-9A29-4EA2-89E7-C0D795EEF957.png

Back
Top Bottom