• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wii u
tumblr_m74g5c9EVf1ra6hn5o1_r1_500.gif

Haha...lately I've played my Wii U more than PS4.

Well I've had my Wii U for over a month now and I must say the high is wearing off. So far the only games I have are Super mario bros u, Mario Kart 8, downloaded version of Super Street fighter and nintendo land. My son and I love Mario bros and Mario Kart 8. We play that together a lot. I've beat mario bros already, and discovered the hidden levels to get to star land and all that.

Mario Kart 8 I've beaten all the levels on 50c, and 100c with 2 stars or more. I have unlocked every character and only need one more vehicle customization, and one more hand glider {I think it is the King Kupa/Bowser}. What else is there? Playing on 150cc is damn near impossible to win consistently. I mean one hit with a shell after being in frst place, then all of a sudden I'm in 5th :smh:. In the beginng I as killing 100c, but after beating all the levels it seems much harder than before.

My next purchases will be Super Luigi U, and Smash bros. I was disappointed to find out that Madden and NBA 2K isn't coming to the Wii U. WHen I was doing my searching I saw Madden 13 and 2k 13 so I assumed the Wii U would be getting the current titles also. What else are you guys playing on the Wii U that can be fun solo, or for a family?

Last edited:
Looking into getting a Wii U just to play the newer Mario & Zelda games. Do you guys think I should just hold off until the holiday season to get a "better" deal or something?

Well I've had my Wii U for over a month now and I must say the high is wearing off. So far the only games I have are Super mario bros u, Mario Kart 8, downloaded version of Super Street fighter and nintendo land. My son and I love Mario bros and Mario Kart 8. We play that together a lot. I've beat mario bros already, and discovered the hidden levels to get to star land and all that.

Mario Kart 8 I've beaten all the levels on 50c, and 100c with 2 stars or more. I have unlocked every character and only need one more vehicle customization, and one more hand glider {I think it is the King Kupa/Bowser}. What else is there? Playing on 150cc is damn near impossible to win consistently. I mean one hit with a shell after being in frst place, then all of a sudden I'm in 5th :smh:. In the beginng I as killing 100c, but after beating all the levels it seems much harder than before.

My next purchases will be Super Luigi U, and Smash bros. I was disappointed to find out that Madden and NBA 2K isn't coming to the Wii U. WHen I was doing my searching I saw Madden 13 and 2k 13 so I assumed the Wii U would be getting the current titles also. What else are you guys playing on the Wii U that can be fun solo, or for a family?

I've had mine since x-mas, i've have recommended Pikmin 3 in this thread as a great solo game. in addition to the games you've mentioned, Mario 3D world is great. it's fun to play solo or with others. also my free download, Wii Party U, is a really fun multi-player game. i play it with the kids regularly. it's not too difficult for my 5 year old and my 8 year old can legitimately beat me in some mini-games.

^ Bayonetta 2 is coming out, the first one was one of the best games last gen, not really a family game tho.

VETERAN FIGHTER META KNIGHT CONFIRMED FOR SUPER SMASH BROS WII U & 3DS
AUGUST 13, 2014

Super Smash Bros director Masahiro Sakurai has confirmed Meta Knight’s return to the upcoming brawler in his daily Miiverse post. The veteran fighter – who has appeared in Super Smash Bros Melee as a collectible trophy and Brawl as a playable character – was teased by the director a couple of days ago, where a Mii fighter wore a Meta Knight mask. Clearly, Kirby’s rival-come-mentor wasn’t happy about his mini inclusion, deciding to reveal his awesome moves to eager Smash fans today. Here’s what Sakurai said on Miiverse:

“Pic of the day. ‘Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!’ …I’ll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn’t forget the Battleship Halberd either!!

“Meta Knight’s Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move.”

We know Sakurai loves to tease or troll many fans, but he’s certainly came through on this character’s return. You can check out Meta Knight’s official page on the game’s updated website, here. Let us know if you’re happy about his return in the comment section below.

NINTENDO EUROPE ANNOUNCES SUPER SMASH BROS 3DS BUNDLE, WILL RELEASE OCTOBER 3
AUGUST 13, 2014

Nintendo of Europe has announced a brand new Super Smash Bros. 3DS bundle to celebrate the game’s release on October 3. The Super Smash Bros. 3DS XL Limited Edition pack will arrive in a gorgeous and vibrant red with a motif emblazoned on the front starring the upcoming brawler’s cast. As is usually the case with limited edition bundles, Super Smash Bros. will be pre-installed on the 3DS XL system, so you won’t have to waste any time in taking out the CPUs or your friends’ chosen character.

The Smash-themed limited edition 3DS XL bundle will be available in select retailers across Europe, as well as on the Nintendo UK online store, which you can view here. The bundle will retail for the recommended price of £209.99, though the overall price may differ from retailers. The Nintendo UK online store are also offering a Super Smash Bros. t-shirt with the bundle as well, but is only available while stocks last.

Nintendo of America has yet to announce a Smash-themed 3DS bundle, so North American fans will just have to sit tight for now. The news of the bundle, which will release on October 3, comes on a Smash-filled day with the confirmation of veteran fighter Meta Knight.

Back
Top Bottom