Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a heads up anyone copping 3D All Stars on Friday

The game will be $10 OFF in store at Walmart only and from what everyone has been hearing they’re getting like 60-70 copies per store

As long as you get there early enough to should be able to secure your copy

A9E5E25B-B2BC-4476-87F2-3CC1C37BAA4D.jpeg

How much that Cat Quest Pawsome Pack going for though

That only fuels speculation that Nintendo is going to add N64 and GameCube games onto their Online service, hence why 3D All-Stars is only available until the end of March.

for $10 bucks, i just preordered and already downloaded it onto the switch so I can start playing as soon as its live this friday.

That only fuels speculation that Nintendo is going to add N64 and GameCube games onto their Online service, hence why 3D All-Stars is only available until the end of March.

read this and thought you were saying you could only play the game until march and had a mini panic attack lol

At first I just figured 3d all stars was to get the nostalgia going in advance of 3d world + bowser's fury in February. With them adding the original nintendo and super nintendo online service allowing people to play those games with online membership + the release of 3d all stars, it seems like they could viably sell n64/ gamecube/wii games as pure re-rock and people would buy. I'd probably cop ocarina if they did :smh:

or just port them individually to the Nintendo Switch eShop and run the emulator from there without boosting the Online service's price tag (which they will jack it up by like $5-$10/yr if they include those 2 generations of games on there)

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten emails about their physical pre-order being shipped or does it ship on release day?

I haven't pre-ordered a physical copy in a while, but I recall Amazon delivering on release date. I could be mistaken. I can't speak for other retailers.

Has anyone gotten emails about their physical pre-order being shipped or does it ship on release day?

I'm doing the in-store pickup at Best Buy..........yes I'm risking the damn COVID to make sure I get the game in my actual hands, not hoping and praying UPS/USPS delivers my copy in time lol

Did a pre order shipped from best buy and it hasn't shipped yet. Went with bb after learning gamestop wanted an extra 10$ to guarantee release date delivery smh.

Unrelated to nintendo note amazon has turbografx mini back in stock.

Nintendo going be printing money off of us. My brother and I both talked about copping 1 digital and 1 physical.

whatever the sales are at the end of June in Nintendo’s financial report next year, I’m dividing by 2.

I decided to pass. For nostalgia purposes, collectors, and newcomers, I understand the appeal.

But $60 for some higher res emulators isn't worth it, for me personally. Feels like a bit of a rip off.
I can def understand this

If you've already played all three and ain’t feeling nostalgic at all it can easily be skipped

Back
Top Bottom