• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of y’all might not want a new Switch but I’ll gladly take one. It’ll be nice to play some third party games on the go (I don’t play like this often but would consider it more) in something that isn’t 540p. I seriously doubt they’re going to hit 4K but if it manages to hit 1080p on the regular, it’s an instant cop.

Speaking of third party support we got GamesCom starting up tomorrow

It’ll be interesting to see if anything for the Switch gets revealed between then and Sunday

i only copped 3 games 1 of which was retail... so i wouldnt be mad at a new switch... i play mines almost everyday so even though its been a month in a half i got some good use out of it...trying to complete nba playgrounds 2 with all diamond players is a challenge lol

Nintendo randomly dropped a mini direct on YouTube

Nothing that noteworthy but that arcade style Rocky game got my attention since I’m a big fan

As for 3rd Party games, I just want Tekken 7 Deluxe (all dlc) and Granblue Fantasy. SFV would be nice, but that ain’t going to happen since Sony funded SFV. That won’t be on another console than Sony until years down the line.

Bunch of megaman collections on sale in Nintendo store. Not a big megaman guy but someone in the comments says the first X collection is the one to get if your only getting one.
Also Ori and the Blind Forest is on sale. Visual beauty and good platformer, huge map like hollow knight.

Persona, Mass Effect, Need for Speed, Tales of, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean. I'll take almost any RPG on a new Switch that can run at 1080p :lol:

Man, looks like I gotta cop the digital West of Dead cuz I can not find a physical anywhere. Good thing its cheap.

Already forced my hand when I copped the SW podracer digital as well.

Only solace are these sales and discounts are clutch.

So tempted to copp this Jump Force. Games is flames.
But is the game actually flames?

I am so enticed to pull the trigger simply cuz it's all of the dopest manga/anime characters together in a fighting game.

But I be hearing the fight mechanics are wild simple.

I swear if it weren't for the history of most anime/manga based games being bad I'd already have Jumpforce, DBZ Kakarot, My Hero 2, etc.

The deluxe edition comes out in a few days, I dunno.

Last edited:
Man, looks like I gotta cop the digital West of Dead cuz I can not find a physical anywhere. Good thing its cheap.

Son is the game actually flames.

I am so enticed to pull the trigger simply cuz it's all of the dopest manga/anime together in a fighting game.

I swear if it weren't for the history of most anime/manga based games I'd already have Jumpforce, DBZ Kakarot, My Hero 2, etc.

Is West of Dead good? It's on Gamepass right now.

Actually tried Jump Force out on Gamepass too and got kind of bored with it relatively quickly. DB Fighter Z is the must own out of all the anime games.

Is West of Dead good? It's on Gamepass right now.

Actually tried Jump Force out on Gamepass too and got kind of bored with it relatively quickly. DB Fighter Z is the must own out of all the anime games.
Yeah already got Fighter Z.

West of Dead is a fun game. Nothing crazy but a cool western twin shooter.

But is the game actually flames?

I am so enticed to pull the trigger simply cuz it's all of the dopest manga/anime characters together in a fighting game.

I swear if it weren't for the history of most anime/manga based games being bad I'd already have Jumpforce, DBZ Kakarot, My Hero 2, etc.

yes I have it on Xbox and I think it is very good.

Back
Top Bottom