• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shoutout to datboi81 datboi81 for originally posting in the chat

Incase anyone was wondering, Nintendo still doing nutty numbers :nthat:

B732FA2B-AEB2-4FD8-A0E7-16C538D6459E.jpeg
1861B7C8-A442-41D4-BC54-8D14D22B3FF6.jpeg
36809585-C493-462F-8F28-EC0AD1A98B63.jpeg

Last edited:
For a game that "barely gets continued support," Super Mario Party still dropping mad sales numbers.............11M shipped worldwide now?!

And yeah, Animal Crossing with that COVID-boost 'doe............2nd best selling Switch game at 22M, DAYUM

For a game that "barely gets continued support," Super Mario Party still dropping mad sales numbers.............11M shipped worldwide now?!

And yeah, Animal Crossing with that COVID-boost 'doe............2nd best selling Switch game at 22M, DAYUM
and i cant even sell it cause i bought super mario party digital :smh:
i got played

They need to hurry up and announce all the Super Mario 35th Anniversary stuff already (3D World port AND 3D Collection port), I'm tired of seeing lame *** New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe get all the ******* reps. on that sales list....................3D World "Deluxe" sales on the Switch would knock NSMBUDX off that Top 10 sales list with ******* FINESSE

Nintendo can only go down from here right? Is there really a reason to make an entirely new console in the future when the Switch is doing such crazy numbers?

They need to hurry up and announce all the Super Mario 35th Anniversary stuff already (3D World port AND 3D Collection port), I'm tired of seeing lame *** New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe get all the ****ing reps. on that sales list....................3D World "Deluxe" sales on the Switch would knock NSMBUDX off that Top 10 sales list with ****ING FINESSE
Between those ports and BOTW 2 my goodness I’m going to have so many hours on my Switch :lol:

Between those ports and BOTW 2 my goodness I’m going to have so many hours on my Switch :lol:

Yeah, I've been busy playing the OG Mario Sunshine on my Wii out of my "OG backlog" while await for the announcement
(God, playing thru Sunshine is ******* torture at times.............a simple camera fix would make some of these "hard levels" at least ******* bareable).

Once the 3D Collection and 3D World ports are announced, it is a wrap for me...............the Switch will be played nonstop like it was 2017-2018 again. Especially with Sunshine and Galaxy (hopefully Galaxy 2 as well) being ported, my Wii will go back to collecting dust too LOL

Yeah, I've been busy playing the OG Mario Sunshine on my Wii out of my "OG backlog" while await for the announcement
(God, playing thru Sunshine is ****ing torture at times.............a simple camera fix would make some of these "hard levels" at least ****ing bareable).

Once the 3D Collection and 3D World ports are announced, it is a wrap for me...............the Switch will be played nonstop like it was 2017-2018 again. Especially with Sunshine and Galaxy (hopefully Galaxy 2 as well) being ported, my Wii will go back to collecting dust too LOL
Yeah if Galaxy 2 doesn’t get ported over I’m gonna have to buy that for the Wii again

Nintendo can only go down from here right? Is there really a reason to make an entirely new console in the future when the Switch is doing such crazy numbers?
Well they’re gonna be making a Switch successor of course they can’t just ride this forever lol

I think they’ve found a stable formula that’ll generate crazy money for a long time though

Just keep doing the hybrid console with quality titles for their iconic IPs and they’re good

Only things I would stress improving on are continuing to keep their foot on the gas with 3rd party support and do a better job of making their legacy content available

One thing about Nintendo is that anything they do going forward has to be handheld and docked. That said, I fully expect their next system to be strictly handheld :rofl:

what u gonna play on ps5
besides ur old ps4 games
might as well play old wii and wiiu games
on the switch
I mean I'm sure 98% of the games that I play you would deem trash :lol:

We also haven't seen the lineup yet so I can't say for sure. Assuming these games launch with the PS5 I'd say Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Spider-Man Miles Morales, and possibly Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'll also have a copy of NBA 2K21 from my son's Kobe Edition. I also have a few games that I want to get back to/play, just waiting to see if we get PS5 enhancement patches; Nioh 2, Death Stranding.

I'll definitely be playing the Mario Collection but I'd rather not run through the games. I don't get as much enjoyment from my Switch like a lot of guys in here do so I'd rather spread it out. After the Mario Collection what else is there? I know BotW 2 is eventually coming but I didn't care for the first one like that so my hype is minimal.

You beat TLOU 2 yet :nerd:

I feel like after this next gen and when its cheaper for them they'll make a new advanced console compatible with the switch.

Like all you have to do is take the switch handheld monitor and slot it in a new console port. Boom new system for those playing off the tv.

This is what the Switch does already bro.
:lol:

Yeah.

I'm saying they'll just do the same thing again but with a more powerful advanced console.

For example, take everything the PS5 and XseX can do all in one Nintendo console and have that for new future switch games. So instead of slotting the handheld monitor in to the current one you have, you slot it in to a new console.

:lol:

Yeah.

I'm saying they'll just do the same thing again but with a more powerful advanced console.

For example, take everything the PS5 and XseX can do and have that for new switch games. So instead of slotting the handheld monitor in to the current one you have, you slot it in to a new console.
Doesn’t make much sense in that way since the Switch is the entire console and the dock is just hollow plastic basically

The current Switch wouldn’t be able to run anything more advance than it already does

Doesn’t make much sense in that way since the Switch is the entire console and the dock is just hollow plastic basically

The current Switch wouldn’t be able to run anything more advance than it already does
I'm talking about a console that obviously would be compatible with the switch. It wouldn't be the current switch running the advanced game on its own.

It would work two fold. Not seeing whats so hard to grasp. You get to keep your switch and play games on it. The same switch you can now dock in to the new console when you play on your tv to play the new advanced games and you can play your old switch games as well.

Clearly I'm talking about some next gen talk.

Back
Top Bottom