Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poggers.gif

I got the hang of Animal Crossing but my island looking way too random, gotta clean it up a lot & get some kinda theme or organization down.

I'll be copping that Streets of Rage game on day 1. My brothers and I put hella hours in that game

Flex bomb
Bang pow

Yesssss.
Time to 100% it again. Anybody that didnt play it I promise you it's the true successor to smb3 and world and one of the goats games. 100% it tho.

Really? Switch is my first Nintendo console since 64 so I missed a lot of the titles that came between

That Super Mario Maker 2 update is crazy, but how the hell is the game getting its last major update less than a year after release?

I gave my copy to my younger cousin, but I might buy it again and dive deeper into the user levels.

Hey everyone...is Aces worth the eshop price?

It's not on sale or anything, so I'd say no personally. I played like 60% of the story mode when they gave us a free weekend or something a while back and it's fun but I wouldn't recommend coming off the $60 for it.

That said, Target has the digital version on sale for $48 right now.

Oh my........you can now create your own LEGIT mini-2D Mario game, overworld map and all.

Vinsanity.gif
That's what was confusing me. I was like what is this? How is this? I was like why are you showing me random footage from old games until I listened to everything he was saying.

Not to mention I never owned and seriously played any if the Super Mario Maker games.

One thing I didn't notice............they made SMB2 Mario so ******* broken in the SMB game style.

Man is riding on Bullets that are normally "temporary platforms" in the SMB game style otherwise......bruh

Over or under the Switch is at 65 million units in next Earnings report?
Depends on production

If Nintendo is able to go back to normal and even increase production by 10% like they said they want to then I’d for sure take the over

Especially if this Mario remake thing is real
That’ll be a system seller for sure

Back
Top Bottom