Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 0 cop 2x, PS4 and Switch :smokin

At $50 plus??

giphy.gif

At $50 plus??

giphy.gif
Personally, Final Fantasy VIII on PS4 is more valuable to me than almost anything else dropping this year. It also helps that I never actually beat FF VIII despite making it to disc 4.

I also don't think it'll be $50. If that is the case, I won't cop for Switch.

Personally, Final Fantasy VIII on PS4 is more valuable to me than almost anything else dropping this year. It also helps that I never actually beat FF VIII despite making it to disc 4.

I also don't think it'll be $50. If that is the case, I won't cop for Switch.

I respect it. I love FF8 and I’m really looking forward to it, but I still have plenty of games I haven’t beaten yet so I can definitely wait for this to hit a sale (digitally or physically) and cop it then. I’m still waiting for FFXII to hit a decent price like 30 bucks.

I respect it. I love FF8 and I’m really looking forward to it, but I still have plenty of games I haven’t beaten yet so I can definitely wait for this to hit a sale (digitally or physically) and cop it then. I’m still waiting for FFXII to hit a decent price like 30 bucks.
I'm deployed now so I've been making some decent progress on my backlog. I'm at the point where it's like if I don't finish it before I come home, I'm just going to take the L. I definitely won't be purchasing stuff for the hell of it on PS5 :lol:

Anyone in here on MH Generations? And who is copping Astral?

Man the Switch is straight flames. Straight up 10/10.

I have Doom and it is dumb fun and I am super impressed by how good it looks and runs. The MP is fun too.
I'm copping Astral Chain... It looks so fun... day one buy for me

Been loving Zelda and the Switch in general.

Perfect system.

About 60 hours in to Zelda and just took down my first beast. I could see myself putting another 100 into this game. The open open world doesn’t bother me one bit. I need to figure out how to get armor and stuff though. Seems like buying it is too expensive

Been loving Zelda and the Switch in general.

Perfect system.

About 60 hours in to Zelda and just took down my first beast. I could see myself putting another 100 into this game. The open open world doesn’t bother me one bit. I need to figure out how to get armor and stuff though. Seems like buying it is too expensive
I wish I could play BOTW for the first time again. I put like 120 hours I think.

Semi spoiler for armor I guess
Look for the maze looking things on the edges of your map. There will be shrines and strong armor inside once you finish them.

The most annoying thing in botw is I'll be climbing and exploring and it'll start raining like crazy. I'll be going up a giant wall or be stuck on a ledge and gotta wait for the storm to stop.

Can’t wait to start playing BOTW.....heard so many great things about it. Just copped my switch a few weeks ago. Amazing system

Started Super Mario Maker 2 last night and did a little bit of level creation...

It’s pretty fun.

Now what would be dope would be if you could create a whole game for people to play , like level 1-1,1-2,1-3... up to world 8 like Mario 3.

I wish I could play BOTW for the first time again. I put like 120 hours I think.

Semi spoiler for armor I guess
Look for the maze looking things on the edges of your map. There will be shrines and strong armor inside once you finish them.

I have seen these but forgot about them. I will have a look.

I believe there are weapons that don’t break.
Nah fam, even the master sword breaks. You can just wait and it’ll fix, I think. Certain other ways require you to go to a specific location and pay to have it fixed. Something like that :lol:

Nah fam, even the master sword breaks. You can just wait and it’ll fix, I think. Certain other ways require you to go to a specific location and pay to have it fixed. Something like that :lol:

Ah it’s whatever.

You need to jump back in lol

I love botw for the most part but several changes could make the game flawless. Weapon destruction, a possible leveling system, Diablo type armor and weapon customization, etc for starters

Back
Top Bottom