Nintendo 64 favorite games vol. memories...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by cgutta

no love for
Donkey_Kong_64_Box_Art.jpg

Yessir 
pimp.gif
 StarFox, Goldeneye and a few others held a firm grip on my heart too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Expansion pack included FTW

N64 might be my favorite system of all time.

I'm still pissed I gave mine away.

About to buy another one off ebay.

Star Fox
Super Smash Bros.
Mario 64
Banjo Kaazooie
MArio Kart
All WWF game!!
All were
pimp.gif

in no order

mario 64
mario kart 64
gretzky hockey
nba hangtime(no load times>>>load times in the psx)
starfox 64
zelda
goldeneye
wave race 64
mortal kombat trilogy

Originally Posted by TSX24

surprise no one has mentioned pokemon stadium. game was awesome. it i'm not mistaken it was like the first pokemon game to come to console when it was popular in the day.

o5t8n6.jpg

damn that was my game
n64_box_%20extremegxg2.jpg

I can't believe I gave my N64 to my cousin and she broke it.

N64 was the funnest system by far.

Originally Posted by TSX24

surprise no one has mentioned pokemon stadium. game was awesome. it i'm not mistaken it was like the first pokemon game to come to console when it was popular in the day.
Nah, this came out a year earlier.
pstn_.jpg

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

n64_box_%20extremegxg2.jpg
eek.gif
i didnt think anybody was gonna post this! I loved that $!#%

Super Mario 64 + Smash Bros.
Mario Kart + Mario Tennis + Mario Party
Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask64
Goldeneye & Perfect Dark
Donkey Kong
WWF No Mercy = greatest wrestling game of all time
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Megaman 64
1080 Snowboarding
The first REAL madden.. i think it was 99
Banjo-Kazooie
Tony Hawk
Star Fox
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Paper Mario
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

I could go on... I'm bout to d/l an emulator now

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

yo NT we slippin how no1 aint mention this yet tho?

Because although this came out on the 64 it will forever be known as a Dreamcast title.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

ao17 wrote:
Ocarina of Time
/Thread

Co-sign, at least as far as a single player campaign is concerned. It may be the best single player game ever made. A lot of younger dudes do not remember how beautiful and breathtaking that journey was.

N64 generally just owned with Fox, Mario 64, Goldeneye, Conker and of course Kart. Mario Kart 64 may have the most replay value of any game including Halo 2 and Halo 3. I have played that game since it came out and I play it now. It got me through Middle School, High School and College and life after college and it will probably be there through law school and marriage and fatherhood. I marvel at how much money has changed hands over Mario Kart 64 betting.

You know it is serious when third parties are betting on the outcome. Wagers between competitors are one thing but having people watching and betting is nuts. When I was an underclassmen, people in the dorms were handicapping all of the good players and it was wild knowing that some dude just put a few hundred on your Mario Kart race.

It is a tough call but I have to say that N64 is the best system, at least in terms its very best games.

Well said. 100% agree with you about Mario Kart. We used to put mad cash down on that %#@!. Battle mode and time trials were so intense. We would be fighting to get the best time for each course by split seconds. Mastered that %#@! through and through.

Mario Kart, got it for my ex for his wii not the same as Nintendo 64, but still fun as hell..too bad we broke up and the bastard got to keep the game!!!

I loved Waveracer 64!! Of course Mario 64, Zelda OoT, Goldeneye, WcW/NWO, and one of the first Star Wars game on N64. I forgot the name of it.~

Back
Top Bottom