Nintendo 64 favorite games vol. memories...

:lol:  the game was wild 
Info? What were some things seen in this game?

Its one the funniest games you'll ever play

^^multiplayer was the best part about conkers bad fur day, had so many crazy game modes

for me it was
super smash bros
mario kart
mario party
any WWF game at the time

with all these classic games is N64 the GOAT game console?

Its one the funniest games you'll ever play
that mission with the flower where you had to jump on her boobs...and i think you had to roll balls of ish on that poop part all i remember is the pieces of corn...but damn the multiplayer was sick...sniping...the samuirai sword, it was squirrels vs teddies or some ish like that..very slept on game.

back in high school we stayed having parties off of the multiplayer of Conker, No Mercy, and Goldeneye ahhhh great memories from a great system IMHO top 3 system of all time

pimp.gif
The N64 was the very first system I owned (but I've played ones before that but they always belonged to other people)

My favorites:

Star Fox 64

Super Mario 64

Jet Force Gemini

Goldeneye

Banjo Kazooie

Mario Kart 64

Diddy Kong Racing (Just recently downloaded it and beat it since someone stole my original back in the day
smh.gif
)

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

WWF No Mercy (Still the best wrestling game of all time IMO)

Super Smash Brothers

This. Ocarina of Time is one of the greatest video games of all time. So is Goldeneye. I must have spent over 10,000 hours of my life playing Goldeneye with my brother and friends on multi-player.

Is there anyone who would know how to get an N64 to play on an HDTV??... Or is that virtually impossible??... (no pun)

Any help would be appreciated...

Is there anyone who would know how to get an N64 to play on an HDTV??... Or is that virtually impossible??... (no pun)

I just used the cables that came with it for mine and plugged them into the standard AV plugs on the back. The red yellow and white ones.
It looks pretty good too I expected worse.

This thread delivers!

Anyone know where I can find controllers?
I bought a controller from amazon that is in pristine condition for a fair price. Stayathomeeckenrode was the seller

I had almost all of these games. The memories :pimp:

Last edited:

Yeah, it's not going to happen for you. I dusted mine off a few months back to play a little SSB, Rush 2049, and No Mercy...it ain't even compatible, swear to Google.

That broke my heart for the day...might go cop some trash *** box TV specifically for it. It's still the best Christmas present I ever got, and that was back in 96! That was a great time in gaming...you paid for a game (used, of course) and got...the whole game! Everything in it too! None of this DLC or exclusive preorder content or extra premium ****...the only network I needed to figure out was tangled controller cords. Man, those were the days.

Ah, memories.

Too many to name all of them but here are a few:

Supersmash Bros
Super Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask(had the gold cartridge)
Donkey Kong 64
Starfox 64
No Mercy
Golden Eye
Kirby 64(loved the way you could combine powers)
Paper Mario
Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Snap & Pokemon Stadium
Banjo-Kazooie
Perfect Dark
Bomberman 64
Golden Eye
Mario Paarty 2 & 3

I can keep on going for days. Such a great console. :pimp:

i hated the mission on goldeneye where you had to protect natlya while she was disabling the goldeneye from the computer....someone would always shoot the computer and blow it up in her face...

Yeah, it's not going to happen for you. I dusted mine off a few months back to play a little SSB, Rush 2049, and No Mercy...it ain't even compatible, swear to Google.

That broke my heart for the day...might go cop some trash *** box TV specifically for it. It's still the best Christmas present I ever got, and that was back in 96! That was a great time in gaming...you paid for a game (used, of course) and got...the whole game! Everything in it too! None of this DLC or exclusive preorder content or extra premium ****...the only network I needed to figure out was tangled controller cords. Man, those were the days.

Ah, memories.
What TV do you have? I have a Vizio and I'm good with the standard AV plugs that came with my N64

Wow i miss N64 i think last time i played was summer 09 and that was Drunk Driver with Mario Kart.

What TV do you have? I have a Vizio and I'm good with the standard AV plugs that came with my N64

Well, there is always the distinct possibility that I don't know what the **** I'm talking about lol

Got something called a Proscan...the fact that you might not have heard of it may be why it doesn't work for me. Hmm.

Just picked up a copy of Snowboard Kids for N64 at Goodwill for a couple bucks! Very underrated game! Would love to try out Snowboard Kids 2, but the prices for that game are little steep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom