Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in a dirt cheap apt in da greatest city in da world in a Dominican oasis enclave uptown, rocking Nike's finest with no kids
roll.gif

I have been on Nt on and off since 2005 and I always thought ninja was some short asian dude for some odd reason.

Isn't he the one that posted he copped the cal and it was some old musket looking sh*t lmao

I think people would post some small hypebeast looking dude to clown on ninja and I just took that as him lol. 

Now my mind is nonetheless blown. 

You must have missed all those Ninjahood is black jokes >D

dominican mothers love attention. by the way that she was acting and talking it seems like she didnt even had to use
the bathroom, she just wanted to put up a show for the camera.

but cleaning your sneakers on the kitchen sink, dude thats disgusting :x

Last edited:
Jeez I didn't know the cramming was that bad, sneakers literally all over. Why doesn't he sell half of that collection worth "porsche money" so his mom has space to move around freely in her own home?

jesus, how hard is it to figure out he was just pulling them all out to show for the video and was explaining he needed time to rebox and organize them all. you really think bro just has shoes in the kitcken to get stepped on and grease from moms making aroz con pollo splattered on them?
:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

:smokin

The fact that he says he doesnt need to sell his sneakers is a good indication that he has money in the bank. Ninja is the type of dude that likes to live below his means in order to live way beyond them in the future. Too many dudes want that INSTANT gratification and want to floss out and ball outrageous, buy bottles, lease cars every year etc, all while breaking even or even worse, getting in debt.

I'm the same way NH is, i dont mind living below my means if it means putting extra money in my pocket, which is just adding to what i already have. Its a sacrifice to see all these dudes ballin out with their paychecks while we have to just put that **** to the side. But you best believe, when the time comes, guess whos going to be ahead? The guy who kept a low profile and snuck through everybody while they were sleeping on said guy.

It's about how youll be in the FUTURE , not how you can be right now at this very INSTANT. Ninja likes shoes, so he buys alot and is able to without dipping into what he puts to the side. Some people like shoes, some people like cars, some people like other ****. As long as what they buy isnt hurting their pockets, then whats the problem? Let these people live.

Delayed gratification > Instant gratification

Tomorrow is never guaranteed fam, we can make all the plans in te world or how we gonna ball in the future, but is a crap shoot, because you may very well step out the house now slip and break your neck and their goes your plans, meanwhile you sacrificed ad didn't live and fr what?

It's silly to blow all your money, just as silly as it is to limit yourself...find that middle ground, having a lease you pay each month is not bad, having a mortgage is not bad, chances are unless you are a millionaire you will always have to learn to budget and pay bills accordingly.

Edwin got his tojo clan backing him up lol

Anyone say one thing wrong bout him and they
Going fruit ninja on your a double

it seems to me like the shoes were out to show how many he had, for the sake of the video.

also seems that most of his collection was acquired earlier in his life and over a good amount of years

also hispanic moms are dramatic as hell. 
laugh.gif

Let Ninja live how he wants to live....

That store he copped the AF1 at used to have a ton of older stuff but they would never lower the price from retail, aint been there in years tho.......Im mad there was no Ewings shown in the video

Tomorrow is never guaranteed fam, we can make all the plans in te world or how we gonna ball in the future, but is a crap shoot, because you may very well step out the house now slip and break your neck and their goes your plans, meanwhile you sacrificed ad didn't live and fr what?

It's silly to blow all your money, just as silly as it is to limit yourself...find that middle ground, having a lease you pay each month is not bad, having a mortgage is not bad, chances are unless you are a millionaire you will always have to learn to budget and pay bills accordingly.
pimp.gif

wait a minute.... Ninjahood is the main reason why I got "Da Hemi" and he doesnt own a car?

laugh.gif

let's do some math b,im turning 30 this year and  i have so many shoes in my luxury tree house that my hard working mother can't use the restroom

when the woman please's. i dont have 60 dollars to spend a month , essentially a phone bill for a storage unit to hold my sneakers , so while i might

brag about how much money i have the truth is i the only reason i can afford these sneakers is because i live at home.
damn put things in perspective

Yeah, I agree. It's cool to have your stuff in your space, but when it infringes on others' space then it's a problem. What I also found intereting in the video is that he cleans his kicks in the kitchen sink. I thought the logical place would be in the bathroom, no? That's what I do, but that's me.
He can't walk to the bathroom lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom