Niketalkers that made it

Curren$y gave shout outs, cant remember his name, but i remember his posts.

Tyler, The Creator used the marketplace back in the day. Sole Collector's too.

I hope G.O.D. makes it. dudes one of my fav rappers NT or not.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Wale's more of an NT'er than Dom to me.

He reps NT heavy even through all the hate.

lolwut

I still remember one of Dom's earliest posts in general about his home town Leimert Park (when his username was still Lmrt Prk or some *%%% like that).

Dude also posted his 1st music video "Watermelon Sundae" a WHILE back which was produced by Defikon / Kenny, who is also an NTer. 

This was still during the Myspace days and Kenny had the instrumental on his page and Dom got it from him.

And one of WDYWT's most legendary e-beef battles was between Dom and TheRealHundreds (if I'm not mistaken, is International P from Fight Club) 

I got good memory I guess lol. 

And I'm a Wale fan and all, but I don't recall him in any serious involvement like that from him on the boards despite the shout outs.

lolwut

I still remember one of Dom's earliest posts in general about his home town Leimert Park (when his username was still Lmrt Prk or some *%%% like that).

Dude also posted his 1st music video "Watermelon Sundae" a WHILE back which was produced by Defikon / Kenny, who is also an NTer. 

This was still during the Myspace days and Kenny had the instrumental on his page and Dom got it from him.

And one of WDYWT's most legendary e-beef battles was between Dom and TheRealHundreds (if I'm not mistaken, is International P from Fight Club) 

And I'm a Wale fan and all, but I don't recall him in any serious involvement like that from him on the boards despite the shout outs.

Originally Posted by jomitm

TheRealHundreds (if I'm not mistaken, is International P from Fight Club)
wow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

I'd bet the entire Odd Future has either posted or lurked on NT at some point. Big Sean sure as hell has been on here. Kreayshawn's $#! has probably been on here too.
Is it just me or does it feel like every new artist that's blew up in the past few years seem like they were all Niketalkers? All of em are sneakerheads and hipsters that used the internet to market themselves.

Originally Posted by 2o6

I'd bet the entire Odd Future has either posted or lurked on NT at some point. Big Sean sure as hell has been on here. Kreayshawn's $#! has probably been on here too.
Is it just me or does it feel like every new artist that's blew up in the past few years seem like they were all Niketalkers? All of em are sneakerheads and hipsters that used the internet to market themselves.

Curren$y lurked nt....actual member of sole collector after he left.ym cause he had a huge thread over there

Curren$y lurked nt....actual member of sole collector after he left.ym cause he had a huge thread over there

lolwut

Doms first video was Who Rollin With Me... he had a thread in general with the making of it.

He also used to post heavy in WDYWT. R.I.P. Stussy Hat
tired.gif

laugh.gif

lolwut

Doms first video was Who Rollin With Me... he had a thread in general with the making of it.

He also used to post heavy in WDYWT. R.I.P. Stussy Hat
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 2o6

Just because you browse NT doesn't make you an NTer, fam. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 2o6

Just because you browse NT doesn't make you an NTer, fam. 

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by ChiggyChazzFM

is there space in this thread for NT'ers that shall follow in these two's footsteps? 
Do you know how many names would be brought up if thats the case?
A few... but they would still fall in rank when compared against eachother. Its all just about exposure.

is there space in this thread for NT'ers that shall follow in these two's footsteps? 
A few... but they would still fall in rank when compared against eachother. Its all just about exposure.

interesting idea for a thread 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom