Niketalkers that made it

I've heard Dom Kennedy and Wale were Niketalkers, who are some other ones? And are threads that the two of them posted in still around? I don't think I was a member back when they were posting on here.

I've heard Dom Kennedy and Wale were Niketalkers, who are some other ones? And are threads that the two of them posted in still around? I don't think I was a member back when they were posting on here.

Wale still posts whenever his name's brought up. Haven't seen Dom post in a while.

Wale still posts whenever his name's brought up. Haven't seen Dom post in a while.

Those the only two? I've heard somewhere that Kid CuDi and Kanye used to post back in the day as well.

Those the only two? I've heard somewhere that Kid CuDi and Kanye used to post back in the day as well.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

I heard Method Man was an NTer. Whas his screen name?
I see what you did there
nerd.gif

I'd be willing to bet that Big Sean, Wiz, Kendrick Lamar and most of the new guys in the game have atleast lurked on Niketalk a little. Lil B obviously does as well since he shouted it out on Twitter.

I'd be willing to bet that Big Sean, Wiz, Kendrick Lamar and most of the new guys in the game have atleast lurked on Niketalk a little. Lil B obviously does as well since he shouted it out on Twitter.

Being on NT at some point and being an NT'er are not the same. So if we're having to reach...naw.

And Wale is on the fence, honestly. So, as far as music, Dom.

Back
Top Bottom