Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Been on NT since 2002, not one week has past for the last 8 years where I have not checked out NT.

Been here since 04 but didn't know how to join. I still don't know how to create a new name since we moved from EZboard. I remember making names from all kinds of ip addresses lol.

Late '01/early '02 here. First name got banned by Dirty for posting a Harry Potter book spolier
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.  Hence, Vol 2
Speaking of OG's what every happened to whats her name I think Carra and [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]The Glv[/color]?? Anyone else remember the NYC summit pics with Henzo's step into my box
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still here
embarassed.gif
, this account got banned by the infamous JRose5.  When I asked him why, he cussed me out and banned two other accounts
laugh.gif

Lurking since 2001
smokin.gif

I remember shermzta from the og wdywt posts. Dude had those air max on lock. I wonder what happened to phanizzle, I always wanted a room like his.
laugh.gif

NT just isn't the same anymore.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Been here since 04 but didn't know how to join. I still don't know how to create a new name since we moved from EZboard. I remember making names from all kinds of ip addresses lol.

lol who you telling.  It took me a while on EZboard to figure out how to create a name like 5 months before i got it right.

Back
Top Bottom