NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Enter SneakerNews and other blog sites to post these pics/vids.

You really got somethin here, kid.

Watching you Dremel away the "JORDAN" AIR was a thing of beauty. Down with "JORDAN AIR!!"

Enter SneakerNews and other blog sites to post these pics/vids.

You really got somethin here, kid.

Watching you Dremel away the "JORDAN" AIR was a thing of beauty. Down with "JORDAN AIR!!"

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Here is the tutorial!
Good luck to everyone !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^^^^  Its right here in case you missed it!!!

Great work man, I would rather send you my kicks than try doing this myself
laugh.gif

Great post!

Here is the tutorial!
Good luck to everyone !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^^^^  Its right here in case you missed it!!!

Great work man, I would rather send you my kicks than try doing this myself
laugh.gif

Great post!

too bad your not in the states you would be making alot of money right now

one if the best custom job i ever seen and i dont even like custom's
dont take this the wrong way the man's cant speak English but his videos are better  and more informative then most of the sneaker clowns on youtube 

and IF your out there reading this YOU know who i'm talking too 

ΚαλÎ[emoji]174[/emoji] δο

too bad your not in the states you would be making alot of money right now

one if the best custom job i ever seen and i dont even like custom's
dont take this the wrong way the man's cant speak English but his videos are better  and more informative then most of the sneaker clowns on youtube 

and IF your out there reading this YOU know who i'm talking too 

ΚαλÎ[emoji]174[/emoji] δο

Incredible!!! wonder why not use the "AIR" that's already on it? tutorial or not I could never pull this off-nice

Incredible!!! wonder why not use the "AIR" that's already on it? tutorial or not I could never pull this off-nice

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Looks real good, 2 things. Is there a way to make them thicker and also too use a duller cause they look a bit shiny.
My friend i don't want it thicker ! The black/cement 2001 retro emblem was thicker than OG and also non colored in  the sides, like the  jumpman logo  in recent retros ..Og pair emblem was thin and all colored(Almost  like the 1999 retro IV)
..Now as about shiny look i found the solution, used  a matt paint( for model kits) . Check update in pg8 and this pic also! 

I think the second part answered my ^ question

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Looks real good, 2 things. Is there a way to make them thicker and also too use a duller cause they look a bit shiny.
My friend i don't want it thicker ! The black/cement 2001 retro emblem was thicker than OG and also non colored in  the sides, like the  jumpman logo  in recent retros ..Og pair emblem was thin and all colored(Almost  like the 1999 retro IV)
..Now as about shiny look i found the solution, used  a matt paint( for model kits) . Check update in pg8 and this pic also! 

I think the second part answered my ^ question

hopefully somebody trustworthy can do this stateside, take our orders and customize are III's and IV's.

hopefully somebody trustworthy can do this stateside, take our orders and customize are III's and IV's.

Back
Top Bottom