*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Amer2384

Just left the show. I was one of the 100 people to text in the last minute. I was camped out and everything, and get to the front, and the lady has a master list on paper with everyone's name. Literally 1-7 was getting in and everyone else was getting kicked out. I had the text and everything that said CONGRATS you are confirmed, but didn't get in. My friend who I was standing with got in, and he had the exact same text. But it was utter chaos. No one knew anything that was going on from 1 pm when i started waiting in front. No organization, so many lines that claimed they were getting in. But, for those, like my friend, you get to see the entire Good Music cast, rick ross, jay z, beyonce, nicki minaj, and rihanna. Enjoy.
So, they just told you that you were not on the list??? After you waited all of those hours?! Vevo has completely screwed this up and I hope they never have a SXSW event again.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

Just left the show. I was one of the 100 people to text in the last minute. I was camped out and everything, and get to the front, and the lady has a master list on paper with everyone's name. Literally 1-7 was getting in and everyone else was getting kicked out. I had the text and everything that said CONGRATS you are confirmed, but didn't get in. My friend who I was standing with got in, and he had the exact same text. But it was utter chaos. No one knew anything that was going on from 1 pm when i started waiting in front. No organization, so many lines that claimed they were getting in. But, for those, like my friend, you get to see the entire Good Music cast, rick ross, jay z, beyonce, nicki minaj, and rihanna. Enjoy.
So, they just told you that you were not on the list??? After you waited all of those hours?! Vevo has completely screwed this up and I hope they never have a SXSW event again.

Nicki & Ross are on the Wayne tour in Ohio though.
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting that ustream link, caught it when dpg was on
pimp.gif

Feelmode hit me up last minute to take the drive to sxsw but I couldnt get 5 days off with no prior notice lol

Its all good though, be safe.

Thanks for posting that ustream link, caught it when dpg was on
pimp.gif

Feelmode hit me up last minute to take the drive to sxsw but I couldnt get 5 days off with no prior notice lol

Its all good though, be safe.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My feet hurt like +$@*.

Too much +$@* to even explain.

Machine Gun Kelly is one of the dopest performers I've seen. Ever.
THIS.  Saw him at vibe house, hangin off second deck upside down, dude was nuts

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My feet hurt like +$@*.

Too much +$@* to even explain.

Machine Gun Kelly is one of the dopest performers I've seen. Ever.
THIS.  Saw him at vibe house, hangin off second deck upside down, dude was nuts

Apparently Diddy & Interscope are at a bidding war over MGK says KCivil.

Apparently Diddy & Interscope are at a bidding war over MGK says KCivil.

Great pics. Next morning, I'm still pissed at Vevo.
laugh.gif
And I can't believe the number of people that snuck in, including passing a single badge around and ducking police and security. One guy posted a video of him on top of the roof (he hopped the barbed wire fence and climbed up using a ladder)
laugh.gif

Still doesn't top Fader Fort of '09 though ...

Great pics. Next morning, I'm still pissed at Vevo.
laugh.gif
And I can't believe the number of people that snuck in, including passing a single badge around and ducking police and security. One guy posted a video of him on top of the roof (he hopped the barbed wire fence and climbed up using a ladder)
laugh.gif

Still doesn't top Fader Fort of '09 though ...

was looking at the picture trying to figure out who was who, this dude CuDi is smaller than the chick
roll.gif
(is that Teyana Taylor?)

if he did THIS at SXSW...sheesh, Coachella is gonna be mind @%#%$$

was looking at the picture trying to figure out who was who, this dude CuDi is smaller than the chick
roll.gif
(is that Teyana Taylor?)

if he did THIS at SXSW...sheesh, Coachella is gonna be mind @%#%$$

^ gurantee coachella doesnt touch this sxsw performance...keep in mind the setting, exclusive, only about 2,000 people way different than coachella.....

^ gurantee coachella doesnt touch this sxsw performance...keep in mind the setting, exclusive, only about 2,000 people way different than coachella.....

Back
Top Bottom