NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the old threads we were contributing to don't show up on our account page anymore?

We have to start that list over again from here?

I will never remember some of those threads. Oh well? I'll give it the bug-eye then... o_O

So all the old threads we were contributing to don't show up on our account page anymore?

We have to start that list over again from here?

I will never remember some of those threads. Oh well? I'll give it the bug-eye then... o_O

Watched Threads under the Forums tab

I would like to request a refinement.

For the bottom of the page buttons, can we have:

[|<First][<Prev][46][47][48][49][50][Next>][Last>|]

I do get the TheColi vibe, we might as well get their emojis too

jbhmmm.png

Idk where the resistance is coming from.

This is so far doper than the last rendition. Speedier and just has a way better feel and look.

Damn what's the trick to multi quote on this platform?

Good on having the coli emojis coming to NT

Bottom right... just click on "Quote" on all the posts you want to quote.

Then when you're ready to post, click "Insert Quotes..." at the bottom.

I have joined the dark side. Looks great but going to take a few days to get used to. It's like upgrading from an old computer to running on windows XP to going to a Mac.

Maybe it was answered but how do i change the layout where I can see more post on a page in a thread.

And subsequently, more threads on the first page of a forum like yesterday's NT.

Ya, all my saved embedded pics just show a broken image icon so am guessing they're all gone now?
Thought that was something they specifically carried over...because they were saying it was a big part in what took so long.

Is this something that will work in the near future or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom