NIKETALK WHAT IN THE WORLD YOUR DOING AT 2:00 am WESTERN/5:00 am EASTERN//ETC.

Chillin, looking for kicks on-line, watchin some nick at nite.

Watching the local morning news, on Facebook/Myspace/AIM, downloading music, and talking to a female on the phone.

Homework
smh.gif
Procastination sucks, more on that later though

Taking a brief respite from the all-nighter I'm pulling in preparation for my Calc Final today at 8AM. Should learn/review the last three chapters from5:30AM-7:45AM.

Trying to watch the entire fourth season of The O.C. because I skipped a few episodes here and there. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm probably one of thevery few NT'ers who actually watched and enjoyed this gem of a show.
laugh.gif

wide awake ... ain't been sleep worth nothing ... waiting for 830 so me and my home girl can go get breakfast. talkin to babymomma on Yahoo.

downin a rockstar before i walk out the door, i gotta be to work in 20 minutes and the normal 5 minute drive is probobly gonna take at least 15 beacause of allthis snow. i overheard someone saying our county was broke and wasnt really doing much to clear the roads and it shows.

I usually work from 2pm to to 9 or 10pm so my sleep pattern is completely different from most, but that's cool. I miss a lot of games during the week thatI'd like to see, but I can pretty much allow myself to be completely irresponsible nightly because I don't have to get up in the morning.

on myspace watching fresh prince of bel-air and was told i didnt have to come into work tomorrow.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trying to watch the entire fourth season of The O.C. because I skipped a few episodes here and there. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm probably one of the very few NT'ers who actually watched and enjoyed this gem of a show.
laugh.gif

you should still be mourning yesterday's loss
wink.gif

welp its 3am here on the west and i woke up at 3 today fell asleep at 7 and woke up at 11, so im just going to stay up and go to school sleepy as hell.

Originally Posted by mrshoeman

welp its 3am here on the west and i woke up at 3 today fell asleep at 7 and woke up at 11, so im just going to stay up and go to school sleepy as hell.

pretty much for me also

you should still be mourning yesterday's loss

Why thank you. I think it's about time for another cigarette.
laugh.gif
Cech just had to eff that one play up riiight before half.
smh.gif

It's like 5:18 here

I just got finished my one week celebration of being done with finals and I'm about to watch some TV.

Back
Top Bottom