Niketalk tell how to use a manuel razor

Ok Nt like alot of red blooded males in america My father wasnt around to teach me %@*% so *%+%'em so I had to learn to shave some kinda way. I would get aquick clean up from my barber every two weeks but the time came around when weekly or so shaving was needed or I would have a beard. I so got this

I got this electric shaver because it looked cool and I'm a gadget geek so I spent 195 or whatever it costed me at the time and regret it. PIECE OF %@*%RAZOR. It takes a while to cut unless you use the cost shaving end and barely cost as it was. If I did a cost shave with this thing my face would break out inALOT OF little pimples for a week so I stopped using this after months of experiment with it thinking I'm doing it wrong.

So the question is how do you shave what kinda manual razor do you use brands?,Shaving cream?After shave? Is using a manual razor better then a electric?.

So if this seems like a stupid post but no one else to ask then NT.

If you're Black, just get a good electric razor. Razor bumps are never fun.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

If you're Black, just get a good electric razor. Razor bumps are never fun.

You wont get razor bumps if you know what you're doing. I only get bumps if im rushing.

Gillette_Fusion.jpg

What is a cost shave, do u mean close? Get urself a gillette fusion and some shave gel( no cheap @%*, its for ur face) run hot water wet hands and put gel andrub hands together. Apply lather to whole face, then shave using down strokes and rinse razor after each stroke in running water, continue till lather is gone.Re-apply lather to face this time using up strokes and follow first set of instructions. If u cut yourself shower after or apply small tp squares...

I love shaving after the shower, only time it feels right for me. The hot water and steam opens up your pours.
Always shave WITH the grain at 1st, if you want a close shave, re-lather a 2nd time around than go against the grain.

I was actually just on askmen earlier too looking for new shaving equipment. I want to try and venture away from the $3 gillette and find something thatbenefits my skin more.

I never use electric, they always miss hairs.

Sometimes I use a straight razor, but most of the time I just go with disposables.

Manuel Razor sounds like a Mexican pron star..

Anyhoo...OP make sure to get some Tend Skin and ClubMan AntiBump Oil and you wont have any razor bumps.

there's this stuff women use when they get bikini/brazilian waxes to prevent ingrown hairs "vanish"

so i guess you can try something like that so you don't get bumps and stuff

Back
Top Bottom