Niketalk: So why do girls cut their hair short?

club29

Banned
I mean below the ear short.*

This annoys me. Girls with long hair > girls with short hair.

I dont have any specific examples (and the way one of you cornballs played my dude Rilla, i wont be posting any pics)

Its like they purposely wanna deduce a hotness point or something.

I remember having a conversation about this with a friend and something he said always stuck with me:

"Girls who cut their hair short are hot despite their short hair, not because of it."

Discuss.
*i specified shoulder-length before, but i realized thats not as short as I was attempting to describe

You think shoulder length is short?? 
eyes.gif

eh, varies from girl to girl

I've seen plenty of girls who looked better when they cut their hair

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Durden7

You think shoulder length is short?? 
eyes.gif

Yeah i dont think that's too short, im not a big fan of it but miss berry from Ray Jay's show was
pimp.gif

actually, u guys have a point

Some women just looks better with shorter hair, like Alyssa Milano. Not the short boy-like haircut she had but the shoulder length looks much better on her than the longer version.

YO!

Usually... girls cut their hair short after breaking up with boyfriends, who loved their long hair.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

I agree that long hair on girls looks best.

Some girls with short hair can pull it off, and when they do.. they look cute as hell

embarassed.gif

Man...no joke but I was downtown San Francisco and I saw someone that had the blond bald look like Amber Rose. I don't mind short hair but that's not acceptable unless you are celeb status.

every girl isnt going to want the same style or length.
I do agree short hair doesnt work for everybody but some women wear it great (halle)
I actually want my wife to cut her hair short but shes been hesitant, oh well it grows back

Back
Top Bottom