NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Doin my shopping for my elf next week when I get paid :pimp:

Gonna b difficult to b creative for this one..may have to go the easy route..but i'll figure it out..

i got one part of my gift for my elf.....need a couple more...these magic sets are getting more expensive :smh:

to my santa...a us soccer backpack or duffel bag would be cool :frown:

My gift just shipped to my elf.  I also did direct shipping so he will be able to see what i paid but its whatever.  Hopefully it works out if not return and get something you really want.  Will probably be picking up some other small stuff to mail out to them around xmas time.  But this was on sale for the weekend...had to pull the trigger

I usually just sign it with NT Secret Santa.  I wait until the thread is updated with elfs and santas post christmas to let them know

I just ordered a part of my Elf's gift and then working on last part and then i will ship. I never realized how hard it is to shop for a guy LOL

Would it be creep status if I dropped my gift off at my elfs house?

Dude lives like 10 min away

laugh.gif

Should be getting my elf's stuff in soon from BF. Going to wrap it up and send it off within the week :D

To my expensive tastes east coast elf, I'm probably gonna do the shopping this weekend

I copped a few things from bootleg benny's cyber monday sale for my elf.
nerd.gif

w17o1y.jpg

I hope he gets the joke.. hes a 2013 member
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom