NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Idk man it's valid but we can't let EVERYONE with a valid excuse come late and think its ok
Maybe put him with the newbies since his excuse is valid and he late??? :nerd:

But I can understand if y'all decided not to since rules are rules
And it's ecook who doing all the tough work of sitting gathering and sending out info
So it's of course his decision
I'm down for whatever he decides

Damn battle I got u unless cook want to let you in. Where u go to basic?

US Air Force, Lackland AFB.. it sucked lol but it was a learning an humbling experience esp. being 29 years old and the oldest in my graduating flight.

Damn battle I got u unless cook want to let you in. Where u go to basic?

US Air Force, Lackland AFB.. it sucked lol but it was a learning an humbling experience esp. being 29 years old and the oldest in my graduating flight.
I want to say I had a dude that was 50 or whatever the max age with a waive to go to basic. Dude was cool people since he was from my state and very humble. I thought about air force but army paid more for school. You active or reserve?

Dang, should've went Navy, lol, jk......but hey regardless if you get in or not, PM me I got you. Congrats on graduating also.

We haven't gotten out elves yet rjght?

Just wanna make sure I didn't trash the email or it went to my junk/spam folder....

I want to say I had a dude that was 50 or whatever the max age with a waive to go to basic. Dude was cool people since he was from my state and very humble. I thought about air force but army paid more for school. You active or reserve?

Damn. Im Reserves Brother.

NO email yet either with an assignment. Assuming ECook just needs some more time- am sure he will update us later today or this week with the low down.

Thanks again to Ecook for all the legwork to get this done. This has become one of my favorite xmas "traditions" in a very short time.

U guys realize that in years past, the cutoff was usually this past weekend right?

Works crazy, have most of it done.

Patience NT famb. Let E cook.

I still owe homie a bottle of Bacardi 151. Need to figure out how to ship alcohol. Never knew it was illegal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom