NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

nerd.gif

not sure if my elf will see this because we are in totally different time zones... but IT'S ON!

this will be fun!

Got my elf. They seem so humble.. And not asking much.. I gotta do some research on them

just making sure, since I saw that you said it is all sent out, I havent got anything yet....

just double checking, dont wanna be a grinch just because i didn't get the email back.

Feel bad for whoever got me, vague is an understatement for one and I think I've been using the same answers since this started however many years ago :rolleyes :lol:

to my santa, if i was vague, im sorry :lol: i didnt know what to put, swear the hardest questions are the ones about yourself :smh: :lol:

Didn't really put much on the questionnaire im a Dodger and laker I kinda blacked out didn't know what to put

are we allowed to ask our elf's question....mine didn't put a shoe size...and was thinking about scooping up a few pairs of kicks from nike clearance sale 

I know I put it in the questionnaire but to whoever my Santa is, please use USPS, mark as a gift, value as $20 and description as "used clothes" or whatever it is so I can avoid paying duties and customs! Thanks

Got my elf.

Shopping was done this morning.

I was vague in my questionnaire, mostly because I'm a pretty boring. This is a lot of fun though

for my santa, I apologize as well.

I was really vague in what I put, but if you want me to add more, let me know.

got my elf and about to go shopping on amazon - who goes out to shop anymore... LOLOLOL j/k (not really)

Back
Top Bottom