NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Found an Amazon Package in my mailbox. Has to be from my SS since I haven't ordered anything...

Gonna make my kids wait until Christmas to open it. Hopefully my Santa got my message and it's something for them and/or the dog lol. Make them wait, then they open it and it's blu-rays or something... :lol:

So whoever my Santa was, you can scratch them off the deadbeat list...

Lol glad u got you got ur box I was starting to get worried

Last edited:
2 my elf, 3rd gift wont arrive till dec 23rd.  So im shipping the  2 I have tomorrow.  Shipping the 3rd asap. So, so cal elf be on the lookout.

Man you guys aren't playing around this year great stuff NT. Shipped mine to Mississippi.

Might grab stuff after xmas too and send it out

To my elf, sent your last 5 gifts out this AM via USPS Priority (one package). Should be there Monday. If you want tracking or anything, hit my PM.

Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy!

to my elf in WI for the side SS got this so be on the look out.

UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY; PACKAGE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR DELIVERY

also for my elf in Brooklyn package shipped as of this am.

P.S ANYONE SENDING TO ORANGE COUNTY CA. :nerd:

Last edited:

2 my elf, 3rd gift wont arrive till dec 23rd.  So im shipping the  2 I have tomorrow.  Shipping the 3rd asap. So, so cal elf be on the lookout.
nerd.gif

to my elf in So cal a little package with one item will be there on the 20th. That is not it doe, i forgot to add a note.

got another package shipping tomorrow with a few items in it.

Also waiting for 2 more items to be shipped to me which says i wont receive until Late December/early Jan

i got you doe no worries.

Late Secret Santa entrant here.

Update: USPS just notified me that my elf in San Fran should receive his gift today :smokin

Word Dro!!! Merry Christmas fam.

I was bout to get ATCQ shirt but wasn't sure if you had it or not, same thing for vinyls...I was in Amoeba like damn...get this get that...but what if he got it already! Dude at Kid Robot said that lil guy was one of the newer ones.

Ball out in them Bay shirts!!! Hahaha...you will be hella Steph Curryesque!!

Big ups to my Secret Santa, @southcitydon!

Love the bow ties man! I'll probably hoop in the Bay Area inspired tees though! Haha.

Thanks again fam, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

View media item 700528

I might've received my gift, but since I wasn't home yesterday I had to pick it up at the post office. I just got here and they can't locate the package :\ For the senders name it says: University of TL? Idk if thats from my Santa or not, hopefully they find your package soon.

I wonder if my SS got their package already. I lost ze receipt with ze tracking info so I don't know. :nerd:

hey buddy! got the package a few days ago at my parents house, but just opened it up today! would post pics, but i don't have my phone with me. definitely not good for my diet but it's the holidays so oh well haha. thanks a lot man gonna enjoy everything starting this weekend. merry christmas!!!

my elf the package says out for delivery but not sure if its the right place

date/time event description location details
12/19/2013 04:08 AM OUT FOR DELIVERY MASPETH, NY
12/19/2013 03:23 AM ARRIVAL SCAN MASPETH, NY
12/19/2013 02:32 AM DEPARTURE SCANUNIONDALE, NY
12/19/2013 01:43 AM ARRIVAL SCANUNIONDALE, NY
12/19/2013 12:11 AM DEPARTURE SCANPARSIPPANY, NJ
12/18/2013 10:43 PM ARRIVAL SCANPARSIPPANY, NJ
12/18/2013 06:40 PM DEPARTURE SCANDU BOIS, PA
12/18/2013 04:25 PM ARRIVAL SCANDU BOIS, PA
12/18/2013 05:52 AM DEPARTURE SCANINDIANAPOLIS, IN
12/17/2013 09:41 PM ORIGIN SCANINDIANAPOLIS, IN