NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Want to join? Il send you my questionaire.. and you can contribute!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Want to join? Il send you my questionaire.. and you can contribute!

:nerd:

As long as it goes both ways. I think my previous elf's were Happy with what I got them and I enjoyed doingthis.

I already got a couple things in mind for my elf too!

For the person who got me- I may have been vague, but I will keep posting in here and maybe you can get to know me.

Or I can put down what I want... LOL

so how does this work again? do I tell my elf who I am by writing "puglife" or do I just write "nt secret Santa" as the sender on the package?

^It's all preference. I usually put NT Santa then when they post in the thread I reveal to my elf who I am.

To my santa

I like trying different beer and restaurants. Basketball is my pass time(still need to get league pass since school about to be out)

I watch alot of movies, so im always looking for a good flim or tv show to check out. Like to try different foods or snacks from different cities to see what the locals find interesting to eat.

Wishful thinking 

Feel like I need for crewnecks or jackets for the winter. Supreme can only go so far.

Kobe iv-viii sz 12

One last time on a new page in case my Santa didn't see:

I also feel like I gave a crappy questionnaire to my Santa, so I'll throw a few things on here...

I really don't have any hobbies. My hobbies are my family. I have 2 daughters that are 9 & 10. They LOVE the Mario bros, mustache crap, and those Nickelodeon TV shows like: jessie, Sam and cat, zach and Cody, etc. My 9 year old also loves scooby-doo. They have a wii and they each have a 3ds. They both have their ears pierced and they love girly stuff like peace signs, hearts, stars, cute little animals, etc...

We are all HUGE chicago bears fans.

I have a 10 month old pit pup that shreds toys and bones like they're nothing.

I really don't want anything for myself. My kids would be ecstatic to get a random gift in the mail. The dog too lol...

Got part of my elf's gift in the mail yesterday and I'm expecting another package today.

Hopefully the 1 item that I'll be waiting on the longest will be here towards the end of next week and I'll be able to ship before next weekend.

Got something pretty dope for my elf.  Just gotta pickup a few other things.

Description didnt really help much but I guess I can work with it.

Just ordered stuff for my elf.

Can't wait until he/she gets it!

Aw man, the holiday spirit is in the air!!

ordered a couple things for my elf. hoping (s)he likes them...kinda wanted to ask, but didn't know how without giving it away.

Got my elf's gift as well. Kind of tough because it was a decision of of one or the other. The other gave me a 40% off coupon so the other won. 2 more gifts left to get and those will be on blk friday.

Back
Top Bottom