Niketalk school me on what u know about car rims

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm young enough to know the right car to buy yet grown enough not to put rims on it[/color]
I got that six-deuce with curtains so you can't see me and I didn't even have to put tints on it

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm young enough to know the right car to buy yet grown enough not to put rims on it[/color]
I got that six-deuce with curtains so you can't see me and I didn't even have to put tints on it

If the man wants to put rims let him put rims and rims doesn't automatically mean huge shiny loud ones.

I want to put some nicer rims on my car once it gets out of the shop
eyes.gif

Pros: They look good (provided you get some that look good)

Cons: if not the right size, they can mess up the ride quality, suspension, puts more strain on the transmission

Originally Posted by Apples28

If the man wants to put rims let him put rims and rims doesn't automatically mean huge shiny loud ones.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

indifferent.gif

No doubt most are tacky, but most stock rims are cheap pieces of garbage, so the right wheel is an upgrade.

that's way too broad of a question...

it all depends on what car you have and what you're looking for...

How broad of a question is that from the topic starter? It would help GREATLY to know what kind of car you have. Those Advans TCIIs up there would look goodonly on imports, and of course rims always depend on what color car you have. Personally im looking at Advan RZs for my car, since I drive a tC. Not only doesthe color of the rims make the car and make the look of your car good, but you need to pick a good offset for the rims, and also the right tires that arent toobeefy and have too much rubber. Sometimes too much rubber around the rims takes away from its look.

First, you just need to be a little more specific about what car you have. Chrome rims dont belong on an import just as much as JDM rims dont belong on a FordTaurus.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How broad of a question is that from the topic starter? It would help GREATLY to know what kind of car you have. Those Advans TCIIs up there would look good only on imports, and of course rims always depend on what color car you have. Personally im looking at Advan RZs for my car, since I drive a tC. Not only does the color of the rims make the car and make the look of your car good, but you need to pick a good offset for the rims, and also the right tires that arent too beefy and have too much rubber. Sometimes too much rubber around the rims takes away from its look.

First, you just need to be a little more specific about what car you have. Chrome rims dont belong on an import just as much as JDM rims dont belong on a Ford Taurus.
rims for chevy model cars impalas and monte carlo nothing bigger than 22's and nothing lower than 19's. I prefer black rims. it reallydoes not matter the brand

What I know about rims?

"Yo stock brake system will handle 24's mane, realtalk."

laugh.gif

Just don't get spinners, and you'll be set.

Back
Top Bottom