Niketalk Rep your hood/city....VOL DMV is up there!

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I get the feeling that MD is in here.
After reading the previous post and then reading yours I
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fiendxxx wrote:
but no offense to those dudes,but why do VA dudes try to take credit for things in md/dc?

No offense but... take credit for what exactly? Capri shorts? Goadomes? Alldaz? Shooters? Y'all can have em.

damn why are yall mad? sure not all of va is in the dmv and neither is all of md, but DMV refers to all the communities in and around dc. furthermore Md > Va

I'm not mad at anything. I just don't like the grouping of the three states and it being referred to as the "DMV." It's annoying.Department of Motor Vehicles is the only DMV I say. Wale said it so dudes started saying it. Our murder rates > your murder rates (ours are lower).

I stay with my nationals fitted all day everyday. Also have the flag and skyline tatted on my arm 5th generation baby!

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by reeeem0

VA right here.

By the way, I HATE it when it's referred to as "DMV." Like... stop son... just stop.

QFT

we (VA) are NOT the same as DC/MD...drop the V from that like asap

damn why are yall mad? sure not all of va is in the dmv and neither is all of md, but DMV refers to all the communities in and around dc. furthermore Md > Va
Exactly....

But Va>Md
pimp.gif

wow. thats the must absurd statement i have ever read. come on, we all know MD>VA. Even you virgians know it. Ya'll love our style.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by reeeem0

VA right here.

By the way, I HATE it when it's referred to as "DMV." Like... stop son... just stop.

QFT

we (VA) are NOT the same as DC/MD...drop the V from that like asap

Exactly....

But Va>Md
pimp.gif

wow. thats the must absurd statement i have ever read. come on, we all know MD>VA. Even you virgians know it. Ya'll love our style.
Nah.

fiendxxx wrote:
but no offense to those dudes,but why do VA dudes try to take credit for things in md/dc?

No offense but... take credit for what exactly? Capri shorts? Goadomes? Alldaz? Shooters? Y'all can have em.

I'm not mad at anything. I just don't like the grouping of the three states and it being referred to as the "DMV." It's annoying. Department of Motor Vehicles is the only DMV I say. Wale said it so dudes started saying it. Our murder rates > your murder rates (ours are lower).

lol its about to turn into a Va vs Md thread.
But you forgot to mention foamposites in the list of things we have credit for. And didnt DTLR start in bmore too? we brought yall urban fashion.
Im pretty sure that ppl have been calling it the DMV since way before Wale said it.
But since you want to compare murder rates than lets talk about wealth, education, and life expectancy cuz we got you beat in all three. With the exception offairfax we have wealthier counties, and wasnt maryland the wealthiest state last year?
John Hopkins, UMBC, UMD > all Va schools.
And the life expectancy in Montgomery County is the highest in the nation.

North Side of Pittsburgh, PA....412!

THE COMMONS! [I raised my voice in excitement]

On this map, it's classified as Allegheny Center, but north of the river is pretty much the whole North Side. I live in Oakland right now tho on campus[Central Oakland on the map]
746px-Pittsburgh_Pennsylvania_neighborhoods.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom