Niketalk: Recommend me a new cologne

I have been wearing Clinique Happy for Men as long as I can remember

I am looking for something similar but different; was at the mall and all the smelling just blended together and gave me a headache

smokin.gif

Called Avatar... Sold at walgreens I think. it smells better than most top shelf colognes :smokin

ilf7gx.jpg

Last edited:
Burberry Sport. Trust me. Great if you work in an office environment because it goes well with dressier clothes. Can also double as a cologne to wear out at night. 

thanks for the suggestions; I'll hit up Bloomingdales on my lunch break and try some of these

anyone ever tried this?

Best Cologne out that the women truly love and im batting a 1000 with is Nautica Voyage. You will thank me later

Best Cologne out that the women truly love and im batting a 1000 with is Nautica Voyage. You will thank me later

i've heard good things about this; does it have an orange type smell? I'd prefer something in the realm of Happy

i've heard good things about this; does it have an orange type smell? I'd prefer something in the realm of Happy
They have a newer one with an orange smell, but the original nautica voyage is just a clean fresh smell. You really gotta sample it to know what I mean. Its not powdery or smells of alcohol like most colognes.

Back
Top Bottom