Niketalk, Panera Bread delivered food at my house intended for another apartment (complex). I ate it. Thoughts

I live in one of the whitest states in the Union, Utah, and we don’t have a single Panera. I’m quite jealous you got some free PB. I could kill for a soup bowl right now.

7B757471-173D-40E8-93FB-352DD705FDC2.gif

panera bagels are good
everything else sucks
i go there occasionally cause i live next door to one

OP aren't you from houston too? panera bread always messing up orders over here

Yesterday at work I messed up a take out order.

how the hell do two “Sarahs” both drive Nissan leafs and both pick up food at 7:30?

unreal. :lol:

one got way more food than they paid for so she was cool, the other had to wait while we re made the food that I gave to the wrong person. I gave her a gift card and a pack of hard cider and she was stoked. :lol:

then I ate the other food. :pimp:

What did you say to the driver? Did you tell him you didn't order it? I'm guessing you didn't.
Threadstarter is addicted to finnessing. I remember back in 2012 when Tumblr was all the rage, he would brag about fooling chicks into sending him nudes. He would claim he was a photographer from Sports Illustrated and doing recruiting for upcoming swimsuit issues.

Threadstarter is addicted to finnessing. I remember back in 2012 when Tumblr was all the rage, he would brag about fooling chicks into sending him nudes. He would claim he was a photographer from Sports Illustrated and doing recruiting for upcoming swimsuit issues.
Don't put those lies on my name. You definitely have me mistaken with somebody else feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci

Im not playa hatin (get it how u live), but im 100% sure it was you. We used to chat on AOL instant messenger (in the EZboard/yuku days) and you sent me an ebook on weight loss techniques.
the later sounds right but I wasn't scamming no broads out of nudes with cockameemy schemes. You talking about Sexy1104? She sent those voluntarily.

feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci have you been able to track down Sexy1104 on any social media? I bet that body still crazy. Obviously babiicece turned into @Worldstarcece and is out here in the DMV scene getting ran through. All I remmeber bout Sexy was she was a mortician and her real name is deanna and she was in Florida somewhere but granite that was easily 20 yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom