NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best way to shrink the cap fits like Joe Buddens and I ordered right size
http://niketalk.com/t/124334/post-y...z0-thunderchunk-icys-faq-on-pg-1#post_2596935

In the 59Fifty Thread of all places 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
kinda wish I would have picked one up to go with my OG one that's getting a little faded.

oh well. I'll keep an eye out for a 7 1/8

looking good fellas, good to see everyone cook on the release.

I wonder how many of these I'll see around. I think I've seen one out in the wild before

View media item 1317197 they really must have been rushing to fulfill orders because I got sent a 7 1/8 when I'm a 7 1/2. It clearly says it on my order form as well lol. After a haircut I'll make it work I guess. Fitted is still la flame.

kinda wish I would have picked one up to go with my OG one that's getting a little faded.

oh well. I'll keep an eye out for a 7 1/8

looking good fellas, good to see everyone cook on the release.

I wonder how many of these I'll see around. I think I've seen one out in the wild before

I've only seen one other in person, it was @MECKS punk ***

Man, I absolutely love my hat. The shape is perfect and it fits just right. The quality on it is amazing. So glad I didn't miss out on it this time. :nthat:

My tracking didn't work until earlier this morning, but I had a feeling it was going to be delivered today since my friend's was. Next thing I know it was finally updated and said Out For Delivery. USPS tracking is trash.

I didn't start my day until after I signed for it. :lol: Good thing my mailman usually comes at the same time every day.

View media item 1317292

Last edited:
1am here and my estimated delivery says 12/22. Guess I'll just have to way an extra day or so. For those who got them, was signature required for delivery?

No hat today either, is mine the only one left with the last update saying it left NJ?

:nerd:

Anybody in Florida get their Hat yet? Have no tracking and got shorty in the crib waiting for the mailman since yesterday so she can sign for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom