NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

if all goes to plan you may see both a snapback AND a fitted release in the future.  

YES.
Good news.
nthat.gif

My big *** head ain't about that snapback life.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Please no 39/30s.

I'm not familiar with snap back brands, but if it HAD to be a snap back, I'd probably prefer starter, only because that's what we used to rock back in my day. *old man voice*

Starter is OG.

Why no 39/30? Just curious if this is a personal preference. My bro picked one up recently and it looked dope. Just like a 59 but with denzel brim. :lol:

I don't like those stretch for hats - I guess I'm just between sizes but it either moves in the lightest breeze or is uncomfortably tight.

I'm not bothered by the idea of a SnapBack - a good quality one still looks good and clearly makes sense for what we're doing.

It actually does not look better.

Like thats been confirmed.

Last edited:
Nah

Look at the old wool on fields

Plus y'all want snap backs so most of y'all opinions don't count

step by step please!!!!
Say Word, you aint already know....im bout to take ya freshness to the next level:

wrap the bill with electric tape, then wrap ya hand with electric tape, and brush over the whole hat with ya hand(the one wrapped in electric tape) like you wiping it off. then unwrap the bill and ya hand and lightly febreeze the cap, holding the bottle about 1 foot away from the cap, inside and out.

once it dries the febreeze will have lifted out the dust and dirt, wrap ya hand in tape and just hit the remaining dirty spots. should look bout 10x's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom