NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

TIME, did ya even submit the finalized track we did?

SMH if ya slacked, didn't make the cut.

Washington, D.C. by way of Savannah, GA.

I rock bass heavy flows, but I say "jah", jo."

[announcer voice] FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIIIIIDAYYYY!!!, One download gets you the entire seat but you only need the eeeeeedddddddddgggggggggeeeeeee!!![/announcervoice]

Yo G... "I'm Yours" - Young Rilla
wink.gif

Does anyone have the track list for the first mix tape? Specifically for song #4, sounds like the name of the song is "Get Money".

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

let my company hop on this as a sponsor if possible.

GT - Check your PM.

Were you the dude that hit me up on myspace? If not, ill reply to your pm. Because it dont make sense to run 2 convos at once with same person.

i cant believe i didn't see this thread...

is it too late to submit something????

GolfAlphaBravo O dropped you a PM...get at me

I present to you the first singles from the Niketalk Mixtape Volume 4� two bangers that are spanning the canvas of hip hop.�

Meanz of Operation - Wuzgood!!

and

Three-1-Zero - Corie Blount!!

And this is just a taste.� Tape drops TOMORROW!!!�

I heard that cat Jay Reid had a banger on there. But thats just a rumor though. If there is any truth to that someone let me know please.

^I wouldn't be surprised if you have THE BEST joint on the tape, I'm officially a fan off no bullsh_ young.. keep doing what you do..
I also read the interview you did.. dope man, I think you should post it up..
I sent you a friend request too dawg.. I'm not even asking you to check me out..just a fan of good music and real sh_

The link to the datpiff.com upload is still pending, but in the meantime we'll be publishing the tracks, plus a download link for the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom