-NIKETALK Memories Thread Vol. 15 years-

*DEAD*  

The Jesus from Dogma tho...
roll.gif

Has anyone told the story about the dude who pooped in the shower and caught his dookie matrix style?
Damn I remember this.

Or the dude who was eating box with the girl on his shoulders and he powerbombed her through the doorway
Yoooo. That story had me in teeeaaarrrsss! I think it was Smedroc. I just remember him saying "nyammin' that thang".
laugh.gif
Yes, that was Smedroc. I'm glad someone remembered that Henz0 ipad story. Son was tight.

Lots of great memories. Anyone else still have NT Presents American Blackout? Flu and all the other producers killed it

AIR RANDY/SLAMDUNKSPACE?

Getting exposed n killed finally on nt

Pompous Nt'er named club....
Dude with the blue face who used to get me heated who I see is still here :lol:.
Vampedo :lol:

That vampedo thread was a classic. If I'm not mistaken that and the rockdeep scammer thread both happened the same week.

Who remembers the thread about a NT'ers granny being a sex hotline operator?

there was a dude named struckmatch that posted some crazy collection pics. always thought that was chi but someone said that was his nephew or something.

Is that BikeManX on twitter? He did an article on sneakernews, and I think has some pics of chi on his IG.

i dont remember what thread had this pic, but going through some of my files on my laptop i found it :lol:

If i had my old macbook pro, i had a whole bunch of gifs/pics from as far back as 2004 :smh:

View media item 1079034
and this pic, with the caption i remember saying " what these ****** talking bout" :lol:

View media item 1079037

Last edited:
Remember the post where someone broke down the song lyrics.

"If deezys paying LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne wade".

People thought they were saying. Jesus, jesus, or Jesus.

i dont remember what thread had this pic, but going through some of my files on my laptop i found it
laugh.gif

If i had my old macbook pro, i had a whole bunch of gifs/pics from as far back as 2004
mean.gif

and this pic, with the caption i remember saying " what these ****** talking bout"
laugh.gif
 I love this pic

The bordeaux cookies in the box instead of shoes..:lol:

PayPal gift payments l

I think now is the time to bump this :pimp:

One more hour until the anniversary fellas

12/10/99

Last edited:
Love yall to death man :pimp:

I'm now 22 I've been on here since I was 13. Needless to say, NT had a significant effect on my adolescence :lol:

Yo Holden always used to have those creepy avys, I always respected his authority when I was a jit on here :lol:

- the wolf shirt post

- when NT’s owned moderator djmrsulu scammed a few members for the OG NT shirts

- OG wallet breakers post

Back
Top Bottom