Niketalk let's get calibrated vol. Shawty is a 10....

irestmycase.jpg

thetruth.jpg

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

My dude, dudes on NT got SERIOUS different TASTES.

Some dudes here love FAT cheeks, NO FACE

Some dudes here love PRETTY face, NO CHEEKS

Some dudes here love black girls

Some dudes here love spanish girls

Some dudes here love Asian girls

Some like White girls

You will get hard critics on NT, you won't get a FAIR grade on a broad seriously

These type of posts need to stop
smh.gif

This is true. I think the only way to get a fair assessment is to split up the ratings into races. ie. Scarlett Johansson in my opinion is a white girl 10. Beyonce a black girl 10. two completely different body types and facial structures . If your gonna do a universal scale you'll be comparing apples and oranges all day. It may sound racist but preferences will always get in the way of rating 

I disagree. Within the same race you cant tell me you havent seem girls with totally different body types that were "10's" to you. I do agree with simply certified though in that some people just aren't into certain types of women so they may say they aren't attractive.

Edit: It would appear that uptown has my kind of girls..

OP failed by using black women as an example. I know you people like to act like skin color or backround doesn't matter you people it does.

I don't know how you dudes say people have different taste yet you a are sweating the same Latina. NT usually is White=Latina>Asian=Black

Lastly...the 1-10 rating system is @$@. Either she can get the 13 seconds or she don't. Once you start rating it all becomes nit picking and "prefrence".

The rating system is so Jr. High.

no lie i would smash every girl in here...idk where yall from but uptown slimes smash anything. "p*$$y aint got no face"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mastamind89 wrote:

My dude, dudes on NT got SERIOUS different TASTES.

Some dudes here love FAT cheeks, NO FACE

Some dudes here love PRETTY face, NO CHEEKS

Some dudes here love black girls

Some dudes here love spanish girls

Some dudes here love Asian girls

Some like White girls

You will get hard critics on NT, you won't get a FAIR grade on a broad seriously

These type of posts need to stop
smh.gif
I don't like what you did there
smh.gif

laugh.gif
explain.

you put "dudes here love___" except for the White girls, thats all
laugh.gif

Oh we're posting pics now huh, I just might have to post a few
laugh.gif

you dudes get so hung up on what another person finds attractive, like it's taking away from the chick you like because they don't like her.

It doesn't even matter what another man rates a chick. Everyone has their own personal preference. If he thinks Fionna was hotter as an ogre, it's his opinion. And you just proved my thesis with your original post.

The highest objective rating I'd give to a girl I know is an 8, and even then I'd understand if someone else gave her a 7. But it's nearly impossible to be objective so a 9 or 10 is possible but I know I'm biased.

Back
Top Bottom