Niketalk let's get calibrated vol. Shawty is a 10....

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Dude really wanted to get his point across, lol

Miami > GA > LA > NY > DMV

You fail

Yes A great big fail!

DMV shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the previous ones but a few that were left out: Arizona, and Texas

Originally Posted by Diego

This is an 8.

decent boobs
thick thighs
devil.gif

fat box
devil.gif
devil.gif

the girl mondaynight said was an 8.5 is about a 7 to me. That last girl deigo posted is prob a 7 old pic obv has potential.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

THIS is an 8
26143_1164319726896_1794980758_314334_5760832_n.jpg

26559_1138594523782_1794980758_267645_5673974_n.jpg

she'd be an 8.5 if she had bigger boobs
id give her a 9.  Not a boob guy great face and body looks just fine

DMV > Miami...even after that quintuple rebuttal

9? 8? yall are trippin.. she looks like a reg girl that went to my old high school..

This is an 8.

Def agree with this....

eh ... it is what it is ... there are regular girls on the street that are bad 8-10 that dudes wouldn't beast over ... the minute she becomes famous ... she wifey material, she a dime, etc ....

like dude said above ... we all got different taste ... i like asian girls the most but if you ask me my top 10 celebrities ... you wouldn't find one in there ... and you prolly wouldn't think my list made sense b/c of the variety ...

i.e. Salma Hayek, Monica Belucci, Kerry Washington, Natalie Portman, Alessandra Ambrosio, Elisha Cuthbert

the point is too each their own and OP ... i mean i don't agree w/ u but if u think she is pretty thas all that really matters ...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

THIS is an 8
26143_1164319726896_1794980758_314334_5760832_n.jpg

26559_1138594523782_1794980758_267645_5673974_n.jpg

she'd be an 8.5 if she had bigger boobs
id give her a 9.  Not a boob guy great face and body looks just fine

DMV > Miami...even after that quintuple rebuttal

9? 8? yall are trippin.. she looks like a reg girl that went to my old high school..

She def ain't no 7...

The girl with the trash looking ripped jeans with stains on the inner thigh...the chest tat and the gangster look on her face is a 7 and if i passed her on the street i would think she is trash

The other girl in the white dress looks respectable with a sense of style. I would go after that way before i would the other girl. A 9 in my book...she bad

i think its time to educate you guys on women.
the words "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" are true.
cause what may be a 10 to me, is a 5 to you.
and the same goes the opposite..

its all about how YOU feel.
as long as you comfortable enough to walk outside with the broad you aaight.
so what if shes a 6 to other cats. if she a 10 to you, isnt that all that matters?
cause some of these chicks that you ratein 8s and 9s... you probally couldnt live with the *%%%# for a solid month.
so how in the +!%% is that a 8 or a 9?

the girl mondaynight said was an 8.5 is about a 7 to me. That last girl deigo posted is prob a 7 old pic obv has potential.

tired.gif

I got your update.

As for the girl with the ripped jeans, I hope you dudes know thats a NTers girl baby momma..

The girl with the trash looking ripped jeans with stains on the inner thigh...the chest tat and the gangster look on her face is a 7 and if i passed her on the street i would think she is trash

The other girl in the white dress looks respectable with a sense of style. I would go after that way before i would the other girl. A 9 in my book...she bad
This..

I think we need seperate *!!* and wifey scales to accurately grade these females.

shorty waiting for the 6 looks like a 6, joint at the mirror could be a 6.5 but the pic isn't that great, joints MMN put up look like 6 or 7 but pic isnt that great

Back
Top Bottom