NikeTalk Is It Easy to Commit Insurance Fraud vol Buyer's Remorse- house and car

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're bout to burn everything u owe?  minus well stay in the house while it burns and get life insurance 

Last edited:
OP on the way to fill up his gas cans and buy matches.

OP after the destruction

kia-soul-hamster-o.gif

never talk about any fraudulent intentions online bruh. how people still dont know this is 
sick.gif
 to me. it can and has been done. heard some stories before 
laugh.gif
 but you done messed up already bruh. 

Thread is bringing the lulz already.

Thinking about setting my Fantasy Football Comissioner on fire. I owe him $25 for this pot

Op u gotta learn how to talk in code. Its obvious who the street cats on nt are and all u had to do is pm and talk in code. We call them jobs, that simple. Pm a dude and just say u want to do a job on that mfer and walah u would've been in the green. Still need a fake sn and throwaway Acer tho b.

Last edited:
Op u gotta learn how to talk in code. Its obvious who the dtreet cats on nt are and all u had to do is pm and talk in code. We call them jobs, that simple. Pm a dude and just say u want to do a job on that mfer and walah u would've been in the green. Still need a fake an and throwaway Acer tho b.

Dude said walah :tongue:

Op u gotta learn how to talk in code. Its obvious who the dtreet cats on nt are and all u had to do is pm and talk in code. We call them jobs, that simple. Pm a dude and just say u want to do a job on that mfer and walah u would've been in the green. Still need a fake an and throwaway Acer tho b.

Sorry, privileged Army upbringing. Dad was a MSG. But nah bro not the LeBron K900, got the Blake Griffin Kia Optima Hybrid Ex. Saw this picture and it was instacopped, if Go Kia South took credit card or paypal online I would've ordered it online and not even had to drive all the way up there I knew I wanted it so bad; at the time of course.
View media item 1703569

Op u gotta kid on the way tho right? I see what u doing playa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom