Niketalk, I should have listened :(

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy. 
Yea makes sense. No such thing as perfect man. Hope you have learned that

I'm sure there were some signs that showed she was fading and drifting away. Maybe you could have done something, maybe not. Still, nothing warrants her playing you.  You live and you learn my man. Seems like you have a good heart; keep doing you and one day you'll find happiness. No need to go out there and slay chicks left and right. That will only temporarily distract you from your ex. Life is beautiful so don't let another person make you unhappy. Go out there and explore life. Plenty of things yo experience. Good luck.

I'm sure there were some signs that showed she was fading and drifting away. Maybe you could have done something, maybe not. Still, nothing warrants her playing you.  You live and you learn my man. Seems like you have a good heart; keep doing you and one day you'll find happiness. No need to go out there and slay chicks left and right. That will only temporarily distract you from your ex. Life is beautiful so don't let another person make you unhappy. Go out there and explore life. Plenty of things yo experience. Good luck.
Thanks man appreciate it.

Advice in here have been great. NT
pimp.gif

Been here before. It's sucks but it don't last forever either. Felt crappy for like a month. Obtained new yambs and forgot about her. She added me on IG da Otha day. Didn't follow back lol

Been here before. It's sucks but it don't last forever either. Felt crappy for like a month. Obtained new yambs and forgot about her. She added me on IG da Otha day. Didn't follow back lol
This, always.

get back at her by posting nudes on Niketalk, promise I won't look. Just post them, you can trust us.
Haha nah sorry man. I live in a small country with a small population.

I know there's a few lurkers from my country here and don't want anyone to aware her of this thread 

I want you to go to your nearest gym and lift. Lift your heart ****** out. Hit the bench press and hit some **** you never ****** hit before. I want you to go in there and hit every damn machine and free weight there is. Does it upset you knowing the this girl of you dreams is out there somewhere on her knees to another man? Does it upset you that the girl of your dreams is opening up herself so another man can **** her? Does it upset you that she's placing another mans **** in and out of her mouth submitting her whole existence to this man? Does this not anger you? Submitting her flesh to another mere man such as yourself? Does it not upset you? Does it? I hope it ****** upsets you I hope it makes you rage. I hope you throw those 100 lb dumbells around like she's getting thrown around. Go to that ******* gym and give it your all. I want you to scream on that last rep. Scream and grunt your heart out. Failure won't get you the girl of your dreams to submit her everything to you. Lift that ****** weight. Rage. Become the best ******* man on the planet. Next time you see her whether it be billboard, in person with her man you step the **** up to her like the alpha man you are and push the squirt she's with aside and you take her home and you make her submit her everything. You make her suck your **** because she knows how alpha you are. She goes home and blogs about alpha you were and she blabbers to her friends. All the while you're in the gym banging her and every 8.5/10 ******* through time square.

OP don't trip, you did the right thing by NOT confronting her because at this point it doesn't even matter. Take this time to do you and improve professionally and personally. Don't let this halt you in ANY WAY.

Back
Top Bottom