NIKETALK I present to you: Dubstep Studio ( Make/Share Beats for FREE )

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

dubstep/d&b/electronic music is going to be mainstream really soon. Watch.. I been sayin it. It's just pure, raw beats. And who doesnt like pure, raw beats?
i said the same thing in 2001
laugh.gif

in UK they rap over electronic beats... they tried it here for the BLADE 2 soundtrack(most mainstream) and gave up

dubstep/d&b/electronic music is going to be mainstream really soon. Watch.. I been sayin it. It's just pure, raw beats. And who doesnt like pure, raw beats?
laugh.gif

in UK they rap over electronic beats... they tried it here for the BLADE 2 soundtrack(most mainstream) and gave up

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

you already see the industry moving towards that...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

you already see the industry moving towards that...

Back
Top Bottom