Niketalk hold me back.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
so you post on NT bruh? No balls.

I say you calm the %$$# down...and ask your homegirl what she plans on doing about this lil problem...if she sounds like she's gonna forgive him then your homegirl is just another one of them lame byrds and you can save yourself from fighting this dude.

Sometimes getting involved between gf/bf situations like this even though you have the best intentions can really backfire on you. Tread carefully.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
so you post on NT bruh? No balls.
roll.gif
 if u was gon do something it would have been done why post?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

How is NT going to hold you back?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I say you calm the %$$# down...and ask your homegirl what she plans on doing about this lil problem...if she sounds like she's gonna forgive him then your homegirl is just another one of them lame byrds and you can save yourself from fighting this dude.

Sometimes getting involved between gf/bf situations like this even though you have the best intentions can really backfire on you. Tread carefully.

All of this.

It's cool yall. I was there and one of my homeboys went to take a piss and found ol boy sleeping in the bathtub. Straight R Kelly'd him and dipped. Stonedface please confirm.

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

It's cool yall. I was there and one of my homeboys went to take a piss and found ol boy sleeping in the bathtub. Straight R Kelly'd him and dipped. Stonedface please confirm.

lolz not delivered

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

lolz not delivered
It really happened, believe it or not.

this is what happened:

this guy is in the bathroom wilin' out being hella loud and psycho, so I go in there to try to shut him up so we don't get kicked out of our telly. So whatever I'm in there explaining to him hes about to get us all kicked out then in a slow disrespectful tone he says," I... dont.. give.. a..F*", so I said "Ok u dont give a f*, get the F* out then, lets go", he goes berserk after I say this getting all loud, I tell him"if you don't calm the *#%! down im bout to *#%! you up" I had a buncha friends holding me back at this time and they convince me to take a walk before madness ensued.

I come back to the telly and dude is Ko'd in the bathtub. He was urinated on by two of my boys from head to toe, my friend said when he was pissing on his face he was twitching and @+%!.
laugh.gif

dont believe and if true disgusting men beat the $*$+ out of other men when needed not piss on em. Conclusion to the story=You aint do squat

StonedFace wrote:
this is what happened:

this guy is in the bathroom wilin' out being hella loud and psycho, so I go in there to try to shut him up so we don't get kicked out of our telly. So whatever I'm in there explaining to him hes about to get us all kicked out then in a slow disrespectful tone he says," I... dont.. give.. a..F*", so I said "Ok u dont give a f*, get the F* out then, lets go", he goes berserk after I say this getting all loud, I tell him"if you don't calm the *#%! down im bout to *#%! you up" I had a buncha friends holding me back at this time and they convince me to take a walk before madness ensued.

I come back to the telly and dude is Ko'd in the bathtub. He was urinated on by two of my boys from head to toe, my friend said when he was pissing on his face he was twitching and @+%!.
laugh.gif

You and your BOYZ are mad suspect. And you soft OP.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom