Niketalk hold me back.

My homegirls boyfriend put hands on her. Dude is beyond drunk but hes about to catch a whoopin. On a balcony of a telly chillin.

Split up the fight and you suppose to ride with your homeboy even if he's drunk, that's why he is your homeboy.   

Edit, I'm lightweight buzzin too, just split up the fight, and let them handle their bizness.

Edit2, but beat his %#% if you feel he is whooping on your sister and not someone you are trying to simp for and being that knight in shining armor.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Split up the fight and you suppose to ride with your homeboy even if he's drunk, that's why he is your homeboy.   

Edit, I'm lightweight buzzin too, just split up the fight, and let them handle their bizness.

His HOMEGIRL isn't drunk tho.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

His HOMEGIRL isn't drunk tho.
if she's in Kansas, she's out of luck!

Yeah i known this girl since 7th grade, I dont like her likethat but any dude that puts his hands on a woman needs to get checked..

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Yeah i known this girl since 7th grade, I dont like her likethat but any dude that puts his hands on a woman needs to get checked..

depends on the situation........

Originally Posted by StonedFace

depends on the situation........

*cough*McDonalds*cough*

Mind your own business

and if you have to ask your not about it...... a check hu? lulz

30t6p3b.gif
so you post on NT bruh? No balls.

If you're posting on NT, chances are you weren't going to do anything about it anyway
ohwell.gif

You should though. If he did it once, he'll do it again. Talk to homegirl too, and let her know how you feel about it.

Damn easy.

Get something to smack him over the head with, preferably a beer bottle. Pick him up by the collar, slap him around and threaten his life. Put the fear of GOD in him and walk away with homegirl. Take her home or to your room. Kiss the forehead and put her down for the nap.

Infinite points scored.

Back
Top Bottom