Niketalk... Help me understand how to fix this. Eyeglasses ray bands

sorry bruh, ray bands
alien.gif
sick.gif

those are fake. throw them out
indifferent.gif

Nothing you can really do. It's oxidation and scratching - happens to any glasses eventually - most common on the sides and at the nose because oil from our skin gets on there. You can polish them to improve it a bit but it will just come back.

Last edited:
I actually had that happen to my Gucci eyeglasses, but not to that extent. I tried cleaning the arms with a wet paper towel and I had that same discoloration :lol:

I was buying new glasses that week so It didn't eem matter. Cop da new frames b.

OP trying to stunt finding some washed up ray bans on on ground and trying to repair them. the struggle is real.

i thought it was salt build up from sweat so i would scratch it up to remove it. realized last night after cleaning them it was probably me removing the coating off it. 

How do i find frames that fit my face? been like 2 years since i've gone back and i kinda dont wanna go window shopping /sad

:lol:

Sand it gently to remove this scratches then repaint it :smile:

They're not painted - it's UV resistant acetate but eventually that breaks down. You can tidy them up but it's like rust - it's deeper than the surface so will come back.

:lol:

Sand it gently to remove this scratches then repaint it :smile:

They're not painted - it's UV resistant acetate but eventually that breaks down. You can tidy them up but it's like rust - it's deeper than the surface so will come back.
Oh well

Take those glasses and slap some black electric tape around the area and call it a day

Your pointing finger and pinky look like sausages.

Back
Top Bottom