niketalk help me get my girl back. please

Originally Posted by travman24

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I believe OPs on a revenge scheme.

who would, in their right-est of mind, put their girl's FB or MS on NT?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you thirsty niketalk peeps want pics all the time. i give pics and i get flamed. i don't get this.

and my name is well known around lakewood so fall back baby boy

But umm OP ur girl aint even look GREAT AT ALL. Im sorry just tellin u the truth get on with it She CHEATED ON U FOR THE 2nd time in this thread

dude leave her...your not in love your just obcessed get over it go hang out with friends and stuff to get your mind off of things

This is BY FAR the most pathetic girl thread I've ever seen on NT, and that's saying a LOT.

I have an extremely hard time believing you're 22 years old, if this isn't a joke.

roll.gif

Stop being so dependent on a female. Find some self-worth..self-esteem or whatever. Stop being pathetic, your a $#$$#!! MAN, act like one. Hold your head uphigh, grow some balls and move on....You need to realize....She doesn't respect you.

im still
laugh.gif
@ the fact he trying to wife a chick after 6 months ben baller is that you
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daemacho

roll.gif

Stop being so dependent on a female. Find some self-worth..self-esteem or whatever. Stop being pathetic, your a $#$$#!! MAN, act like one. Hold your head up high, grow some balls and move on....You need to realize....She doesn't respect you.

she took me back obviously i take care of her and provide for her better then the other man.

me > simp devil scum she cheated on me with.

im the man putting a roof over her head and shes pregnant with MY child.

mistakes happen in love.

its all good drink a cup of haterade.

my wifey called me up and were getting back together this weekend. in your face haters

This weekend eh? So the translation of what she told you is: "I want three more days of banging my ex before we "offically" get backtogether"

Enjoy kissing her hello.

roll.gif

Stop being so dependent on a female. Find some self-worth..self-esteem or whatever. Stop being pathetic, your a $#$$#!! MAN, act like one. Hold your head up high, grow some balls and move on....You need to realize....She doesn't respect you.

she took me back obviously i take care of her and provide for her better then the other man.

mistakes happen in love.
ok thats it we have a winner for simp of the year

and lets be real after 6months and the fact that she cheated on you with her EX

can you really believe that baby is yours 100%

grin.gif
nah didnt think so

been together for 6 months and yo call her wifey?
laugh.gif

and now want to get married and move in together?
laugh.gif

she cheated on you and you want her back?
laugh.gif

cmon man move on

When this girl cheats on you again (and yes I said when, not if) don't come crying to NT for advice.

A little kiss means she was gargling homeboy's kids in her mouth, You're Pathetic.
grin.gif

Oh yeah, no disrespect but she is not easy on the eyes either.
sick.gif

you don't get pregnant from kissing someone so yeah thats my baby. i should invite yall salty haters to the wedding.

^

shes having my kid

the childish games are put behind us. were going to grow old together and thats all that matters

^She's having A kid... You have a maury episode in your future. But if you want to pay for some other man's seed, that is on you. I'm glad you areso "in love" that she is willing to play you for your money.

^

shes having my kid

the childish games are put behind us. were going to grow old together and thats all that matters

[DMX] "So....I love my baby mama...I neva let her go...[DMX]

laugh.gif

roll.gif

mistakes happen in love.
roll.gif

Then you deserve everything she throws your way. Come back to NT in year when this !$#+% divorces you and racks up child support and alimony while lettinganother man drive around in your car- in your bed.

Back
Top Bottom