NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Challenge - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: TheGift23

I don't have the complete standings for the Pacific Division, but it's not necessary. holden told me Paul Is 0n His Game is leading, and gave me hispoint total, and that's all that's necessary.

Updated:
4636.30 (TheGift23, Southeast leader; NT name: TheGift23)
4529.50 (Lamar Ownsem, Midwest leader; NT name: Lamar Ownsem)
4390.30 (Mighty Kites, Atlantic leader; NT name: gko2408)
4367.80 (Paul Is 0n His Game, Pacific leader; NT name: Paul Is 0n His Game?)
4265.40 (gh0stface05, Northwest leader; NT name: gh0stface05)

So congrats to TheGift23! Unlike your Cavs in the Finals last year, you sealed the deal and took home 1st place, not 2nd.
COOOOOLD BLOOOOODED!!
laugh.gif

rickjames.jpg

damn, i just fell apart towards the end of the month
tired.gif
didnt start Kamen Granger or AI on the last night!

I want Gilbert to return ASAP...looks like RyGuy45 is starting to run away for the moment..by the way I'm Man Bites Tree in NT Midwest

6jleuep.jpg

Got it yesterday in the mail.
smile.gif

My team is starting to slip though (thanks to injuries
indifferent.gif
) andWILLINC has taken the lead in the SE Division.

I want Gilbert to return ASAP...looks like RyGuy45 is starting to run away for the moment..by the way I'm Man Bites Tree in NT Midwest

happy.gif

It's a loooooooooong year tho
embarassed.gif

Me, NST, and Lamar basically just flip flop every couple days depending on how many guys we have playing on a given night. It's all going to come down to injuries I'm sure!

^^^Yea It's true and then after the top 3 I'm like 700 points back, I think I just need to make one more move...in reality I want to move Nocioni for adecent PG...because Lowry and Blake worry me with consistency

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

how come Jblack got jarret jack when his waiver priority was 20 and mine was 18?
Did he have a lower waiver priority than you before he got Jarrett Jack?

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

how come Jblack got jarret jack when his waiver priority was 20 and mine was 18?
Did he have a lower waiver priority than you before he got Jarrett Jack?

yep, im pissed i reallyyy coulda used him

I know we're not in the running anymore for any NT shirts... but for the hell of it I want to see who the hell is leading the pack...

Here's the NikeTalk Pacific Division as of Sunday December 16:

6wzv6h2.png

for anyone in the Niketalk Atlantic, i have not been in this thread alot but i am actively looking for some good big men and i got some nice players justpretty much all guards i am currently in 5th place

so if anyone has got big men they are willing to deal with or like any of my players hit me up

Niketalk Atlantic
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Juan Baller[/td] [td]6945.65[/td] [td]110.00[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Mighty Kites[/td] [td]6902.20[/td] [td]41.30[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]LOSTPOWERCITY[/td] [td]6173.80[/td] [td]42.85[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]truest[/td] [td]6165.95[/td] [td]60.65[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]da gr8est[/td] [td]6031.55[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]
So I've lost my top spot and guys that I've been relying on (Juan Carlos, Jamario) have flattened out. FA fishing is no fun.

^^^in those rankigs i am da gr8est and i need some big men. I got mad talented guards, so if anyone wants to work out a deal holla at ya boi...

Back
Top Bottom