NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Challenge - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: TheGift23

darthska

Staff member
Well, as you all knew, the contest for the free tee-shirt was to end with November.

So at the end of November, here are the final standings of all of the division winners:

4636.30 (TheGift23, Southeast leader; NT name: TheGift23)
4529.50 (Lamar Ownsem, Midwest leader; NT name: Lamar Ownsem)
4390.30 (Mighty Kites, Atlantic leader; NT name: gko2408)
4367.80 (Paul Is 0n His Game, Pacific leader; NT name: Paul Is 0n His Game?)
4265.40 (gh0stface05, Northwest leader; NT name: gh0stface05)

So congrats to TheGift23! Unlike your Cavs in the Finals last year, you sealed the deal and took home 1st place,not 2nd.

Just playing, bro.
happy.gif

But yeah, thanks everyone for participating, and now we can all sit back and see who emerges the victor at the end of the whole season.<hr>

In the NikeTalk Midwest division, yes, that's me, way down near the bottom.

Sound investments have paid off for Gobias Industries, except for the time I was drunk on sake and soda and dropped Linus Kleiza for Daequan Cook. Probablycost me the t-shirt contest title. Now go buy us some coffee.

I wanna know who the hell is "Detlef Schrempf" and why did he knock me off of 1st place in the Pacific Division?!?!

From the looks of things, I'm in 4th place overall for that NikeTa... oops I meant NKETLK shirt. Not bad, I just gotta have people like Rafer Alston toplay freakin' better!

My team (Wolf Shirt in Southeast) didn't play as well as expected this weekend, I coulda used more out of CP3 (He played good but I expect greatness
laugh.gif
),and I need Bargnani to step it up.

Paul Is 0n NT wrote:
From the looks of things, I'm in 4th place overall for that NikeTa... oops I meant NKETLK shirt.

Isn't it the leaders of each division at the end of this month get a shirt?

^ Pretty sure it's JUST the overall points leader at the end of November.

The score right now would be...
- Detlef Shrempf (1845.30)
- WILLINC (1819.80)
- FlintGrey (1743.55)
- Gobias Industries (1724.55)
- Brooklyn High (1624.75)

So the winner would be Detlef Shrempf.

SMH...if i had just pulled the trigger on that deal before the start of the season...

dude was offering me Chris Kaman and Mike James for Marvin Williams and Corey Brewer
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
#%$! #%$! #%$!

I woulda had that NT T-shirt on lock
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Pretty sure it's JUST the overall points leader at the end of November.

he score right now would be...
- Detlef Shrempf (1845.30)
- WILLINC (1819.80)
- Gobias Industries (1724.55)
- FlintGrey (1743.55)
- Brooklyn High (1624.75)

So the winner would be Detlef Shrempf.

Aww. The Atlantic seems like the toughest division, I ain't postin' those numbers to win me a shirt.

mad.gif
tired.gif

Thanks Larry Hughes for giving me a whopping 3 pts and 1 rebound today
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I dont even know why dude is still on my lineup
indifferent.gif

I like the competition at the top of the Atlantic Division. Only 10 points separate me and the top. 100 points separating the top 4.

I hate when people don't use their NT name as their team name; what's the sense in that?

That might have been the way to go at the beginning. It would be nice if the leaderboard had some kind of designation. I know in the Northwest division we allput our screennames in the messageboard, maybe we can make this happen.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

I hate when people don't use their NT name as their team name; what's the sense in that?

That might have been the way to go at the beginning. It would be nice if the leaderboard had some kind of designation. I know in the Northwest division we all put our screennames in the messageboard, maybe we can make this happen.
That'd be nice...

Man I started off so bad, but my team has been playing real good lately. I wish they could've been playing the same from the start.
smh.gif

Yo jblack, let's get serious here.

Stro sucks, but I love him anyway. Mike James, Anthony Parker, and Charlie Villanueva > Sheed.

Come on.

Back
Top Bottom