Niketalk, Do Any Celebrities Or Rich People In General Have An Android?

I actually do

1. iPhones will always have better app development due to the fact that there is less hardware to design for. While variety of hardware is great for android users in some circumstances, it’s a nightmare for developers, the variation in screen size, camera quality, processors, memory, to account for often leaves developers having to nerf apps to reach a wider audience, or drop support for a lot of outdated phones. This is the reason why iPhones usually get new apps and updates first. This is the reason android didn’t get instagram until later, this is why android pics used to look garbage on instagram.

2. Even though though android phones have better hardware in some cases with better processor numbers, more memory, more megapixels, bigger or more cameras, more storage, iPhones usually perform above their weight or better due to fact that they have better software and hardware integration. Apple designs the hardware, and silicon, and software. Android phones get their chips designed by a 3rd party, the OS is made by google, the manufacturer makes their own skin that goes on top. So android manufacturers by nature aren’t able to maximize their hardware or software. This leads to doubling of apps, skins that slow down the hardware etc.

3. Most iPhones get 5 years of software updates, it’s been well documented some android phones stop getting the new updates after only 2 years. Imagine paying $1300 for a Samsung phone in 2018, and not getting last year’s updates, while $650 iPhones from 2015 getting the latest iOS. Apple has industry leading support for their hardware by far. A lot of the time when the new version of android comes out, a lot of Android users have no idea when they’ll get the update if ever unless they have a Google pixel. It can take months for android manufacturers to get the new OS make sure it runs with the variety of phones they have, reskin it, and seed it out to customers. Most manufacturers just don’t have the man power to do this for all devices efficiently. Which leads to phones quickly becoming outdated and vulnerable due lack of security updates. Apple also has industry leading customer service for its devices and warranties through AppleCare.

4. due to the the lack of variation between phones apple phones always have the greatest number or accessories available. From mounts for you bike, car mounts, phone cases by lv, armbands for running etc. You can’t get an lv case for you sony xperia or Samsung note.

5. Android phones and android watches synergy is garbage compared to iPhone and Apple watch.

6. due to the network of iPhones and Apple hardware, apple can release things like air tag. Airpods work better with iPhones, macbook, Apple watch, apple tv.

7. iPhones hold their resale value better

Last edited:
1. iPhones will always have better app development due to the fact that there is less hardware to design for. While variety of hardware is great for android users in some circumstances, it’s a nightmare for developers, the variation in screen size, camera quality, processors, memory, to account for often leaves developers have to nerf apps to reach a wider audience, or drop support for a lot of outdated phones. This is the reason why iPhones usually get new apps and updates first. This is the reason android didn’t get instagram until later, this is why android pics used to look garbage on instagram.

2. Even though though android phones have better hardware in some cases with better processor numbers, more memory, more megapixels, bigger or more cameras, more storage, iPhones usually perform above their weight or better due to fact that they have better software and hardware integration. Apple designs the hardware, and silicon, and software. Android phones get their chips designed by a 3rd party, the OS is made by google, the manufacturer makes their own skin that goes on top. So android manufacturers by nature aren’t able to maximize their hardware or software. This leads to doubling of apps, skins that slow down the hardware etc.

3. Most iPhones get 5 years of software updates, it’s been well documented some android phones stop getting the new updates after only 2 years. Imagine paying $1300 for a Samsung phone in 2018, and not getting last year’s updates, while $650 iPhones from 2015 getting the latest iOS. Apple has industry leading support for their hardware by far. A lot of the time when the new version of android comes out, a lot of Android users have no idea when they’ll get the update if ever unless they have a Google pixel. It can take months for android manufacturers to get the new OS make sure it runs with the variety of phones they have, reskin it, and seed it out to customers. Most manufacturers just don’t have the man power to do this for all devices efficiently. Which leads to phones quickly becoming outdated and vulnerable due lack of security updates.

4. due to the the lack of variation between phones apple phones always have the greatest number of accessories available. From mounts for you bike, car mounts, phone cases by lv, armbands for running etc. You can’t get an lv case for your sony xperia or Samsung note.

5. Android phones and android watches synergy is garbage compared to iPhone and Apple watch.

6. due to the network of iPhones and Apple hardware, apple can release things like
Very well written. Appreciate the info

Celebs usually have multiple phones so if I were them, I'd use both. iPhone for social media/messaging/Facetime and the Android for work.

There's 1 thing I hate about iPhones. Idk if it's still a feature, but it sucks when the whole phone is disabled if you mess up the password, throw it hard, or do something where all your data is basically locked and you can't get into the phone unless you use a 3rd party data recovery program or reset the phone. If I buy a new iPhone in the fall, I ain't putting a password or letting others use it.

There's 1 thing I hate about iPhones. Idk if it's still a feature, but it sucks when the whole phone is disabled if you mess up the password, throw it hard, or do something where all your data is basically locked and you can't get into the phone unless you use a 3rd party data recovery program or reset the phone. If I buy a new iPhone in the fall, I ain't putting a password or letting others use it.
Face scan my dude. Idk throwing it hard tho. Why would you even do that??

iPhones, apple in general, can have worse specs and still perform better because their development is that much better. Built quality is leagues better too. Just facts. Enjoy your memory while all the apps crash lol

That brand perception is real!!!!!!!!!!

"Apple does not let filmmakers show villains using iPhones on camera, movie director Rian Johnson said in a new interview with Vanity Fair.

"Apple, they let you use iPhones in movies, but—and this is very pivotal if you're ever watching a mystery movie—bad guys cannot have iPhones on camera," Johnson said. Johnson said he was reluctant to reveal that tidbit "because it's going to screw me on the next mystery movie that I write," but he added, "forget it, I'll say it. It's very interesting."

Celebs usually have multiple phones so if I were them, I'd use both. iPhone for social media/messaging/Facetime and the Android for work.
That would never happen. Once someone is adjusted and has a preference for one type, 99.9% of the time they’ll just stay consistent with it

I had an android until around 2015, my work gave me an iPhone and I kept my personal phone (android). Eventually I just developed a preference for using the iPhone and switched my personal to an iPhone, haven’t looked back.

Face scan my dude. Idk throwing it hard tho. Why would you even do that??
:lol: I have a habit of taking my anger out on my phone sometimes. I have a s20+ and paid more than $400 fixing the cracked screen and lcd digitizer like 2 to 3 months ago. I'm trying to be good with my future phones. I wanna give iPhone another shot this fall. I prefer pincode, pw, and fingerprint scanner.

Couldn't I steal your iPhone, put your password in wrong on purpose 5 times and make it wipe all your data? Just on some hareration, hollleration, in this dancery tip?

Yes that could be possible. So data backup to the cloud or iTunes backups are key.

Couldn't I steal your iPhone, put your password in wrong on purpose 5 times and make it wipe all your data? Just on some hareration, hollleration, in this dancery tip?
This would only work if the person goes out of their way to not have the data backed up so it can be recovered …Data recovery is like a default setting so most ppl wouldn’t have to worry bout this scenario

I’ve switched from iPhone to Android to iPhone over the past decade. There’s plus and minuses to both IMO

as a personal entertainment and functional device, nothing beat the Galaxy Note I had a couple years ago. The massive screen, the multi tasking, the personalization options, the included stylus, etc. are features I still miss to this day.

As a social device though, iPhone is better for me. Being able to share pictures and videos flawlessly with people is something that’s important to me, and iPhone is far superior in that aspect in my experience.

before you say WhatsApp allows you to do that, the quality of image/video sent on WhatsApp is significantly lower quality than what I’m able to send directly through iMessage and Airdrop.

I do agree that until very recently, Android phones were far ahead of iPhones in terms of useful features. For example, When did fast charging start for iPhones? Wasn’t it just a few phones ago? I remember that being one of the major turnoffs for me for buying an iPhone for a long time; every time I went out with friends, I’d have to wait FOREVER for their phones to recharge. My Galaxy phones had fast charging and water resistance much earlier than iPhones did

Back
Top Bottom