Niketalk, a Jealous Husband Been Texting My Phone Accusing Me Of Debauchery With His Wife vol. I'm I

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the mattress. I did look in our fb msg string and the original contact (verbal I mean) happened Nov 1 2015 lol. To make up for it, I was in my tumblr and found a picture of this awesome sandwich I had one time
tumblr_nun90mhvks1ra64sko10_1280.jpg

DC, definitely a solid C cup. You can tell she works out

Last edited:
PICS
So this is the couch set I gave them, your typical brown microfiber set nothing fancy. I also gave them a queen bed set, was the bottom end one really I just bought it to furnish one of my extra rooms and if a guest wanted to sleep on it, it'd be there.

View media item 2092118View media item 2092119

This man came through with pics of the couch :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're alright, OP. See you been had too. :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got rid of this exact same couch  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP might have to throw hands over being a nice guy donating furniture cause ol dude is feeling like Tom from Boondocks and his girl found a lowkey Usher

Last edited:
Tough day. Out here mowing in the heat and my wheat Starbury 6 inch classics outsole completely seperated. I was going to say the heat probably melted the glue but there's no glue, just this random *** peace of metal which I have no idea what its purpose is. These are made in the same materials and from the same factories that makes Timberlands and other name brands for 2000% the price.

Back
Top Bottom