roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AMP is stupid as hell for that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Every year I feel like I fill out the perfect bracket.

Man I feel the same way & always end up trashing it after that 1st round of games
smh.gif

about to fill out my bracket now
pimp.gif

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

honestly feel like FSU is going to beat the zags.......but can they upset syracuse
nerd.gif

Finished my bracket.

Didn't do much thinking. Just went on impulse.

FSU can't shoot, therefore I see no way that they beat the Syracuse.

Won my pool here at the newspaper three straight years. Hoping to do the same on Niketalk.

Wofford and Houston are my sleepers. I actually think the Cougs will beat Maryland and give Mich St. a great game.

Also, Florida over BYU today. Just because everyone thinks BYU is a legit Elite 8 contender.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Won my pool here at the newspaper three straight years. Hoping to do the same on Niketalk.

Wofford and Houston are my sleepers. I actually think the Cougs will beat Maryland and give Mich St. a great game.

Also, Florida over BYU today. Just because everyone thinks BYU is a legit Elite 8 contender.
I was real close to picking Wofford myself.  Just couldn't pull the trigger.  I'm 3 for 5 right now.

what happened to my bracket???? I think I switched it to another cbs thing I signed up for........who winning???? someone take a screen shot at the end of the night....

Back
Top Bottom