@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread :rofl:

i honestly thought dudes were in here helping and teaching.

reading the last few pages has just been bickering and ignorance with a sprinkle of knowledge that goes over people's heads.

And to dude that says the thread should be closed unless "mods are thirsty" - it remains open so that there can be a place to funnel such talk instead of having it over run every thread.

Should have changed up the layout during the week of a more hyped release. Would have been comedy watching the chaos that ensued.

Should have changed up the layout during the week of a more hyped release. Would have been comedy watching the chaos that ensued.
Pretty much. I'd love to see them release the Red October Yeezy's with a completely new format out of nowhere for that day with obfuscated code to beat the bots. The Twitter link leads to a page of the "Yeezy Collection" or something like that, doesn't lead to the actual page with the shoes.

The tears...they would've been delicious

Pretty much. I'd love to see them release the Red October Yeezy's with a completely new format out of nowhere for that day with obfuscated code to beat the bots. The Twitter link leads to a page of the "Yeezy Collection" or something like that, doesn't lead to the actual page with the shoes.

Anyone with a restock bot has already adapted for a page with links.

For those who are more experienced in CS than I am, any opinions on a combination of a honeypot captcha and a "time-to-complete" check?

one site already updated the extension. not answering PMs about it... do some research and you'll find it.

Bot fixed.

That was a pretty easy fix.

LOL! @nikestore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gonna say this a million times today:

If you needed a fix your extension was dog****!

Real G's didn't have to touch anything at all.

You would still be like "Where are you Yeezy?" after you strikeout.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The coding expertise that goes in to a script that adds a shoe to a cart is hardly worth bragging about.

Its like bragging about a robust HELLO WORLD program.

PhDs aint' got time for that.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The coding expertise that goes in to a script that adds a shoe to a cart is hardly worth bragging about.

Its like bragging about a robust HELLO WORLD program.

PhDs aint' got time for that.
laugh.gif
seriously it looks like a 2-3 line updates to the CSS path would take no more than 5-10 min.

I really feel like my trolling efforts have gone over the head of a few people in this thread. Shoes are dumb, and the "bot race" is even more dumb.

To all the thirsty people in this thread looking for a bot: THERES A MILLION WEBSITES OUT THERE THAT TEACH YOU JAVASCRIPT. Go make your own and stop begging. My "SuperStayFlexinOnEm"[emoji]174[/emoji] (US Patent Pending) script is only 46 lines long. Figure it out.

At the end of the day it's only shoes. If you're that thirsty it's about time you found a new hobby.

Last edited:
Finally off work. Now it's time to fix this damn script. Lets see what's all the children giggling about.

Do these bots still work?

Found one online but didn't wanna complete the order unless i knew it would go through

Do these bots still work?

Found one online but didn't wanna complete the order unless i knew it would go through
Every bot is different (except for the free ones floating around). Theres a good chance the bot wont work if no changes were made within the last 24 hours. If i were you i would hold off on buying anything unless its confirmed to work. 

Let's not **** it up this time. You want your kicks? Adapt. Learn to code. It's not that difficult. As far as the new Nike pages, I assume there will be more to it on big release dates.

You guys are all ******s. Especially the guy that put the script in the chrome store. Dumbest people on earth. This was supposed to be a secret society but you ****** *** kids Tryna make a quick buck are ruining it for everybody. Do everybody a favor and kill yourselves.
I like this guy. no homo.

Let's not **** it up this time. You want your kicks? Adapt. Learn to code. It's not that difficult. As far as the new Nike pages, I assume there will be more to it on big release dates
By Saturday the updated script will be everywhere. Everyone is trying to make a profit nowadays. Resellers don't just resell sneakers, they resell scripts too. The thirst is real nowadays. 
mean.gif

wow. just read the last 6 or 7 pages of this thread. lol. I'm surprised mods let it stay open. Nothing but a bunch of bickering and bad info with a tiny bot of sense being peppered here and there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom