Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I posted it from an IG but removed it because I figured it was fake but I wasn't 100% on that.

I would love for them to release in that colorway.

You guys think the ZF or VF might make it to ID in the near future?

I posted it from an IG but removed it because I figured it was fake but I wasn't 100% on that.

The price would be ridiculous though, ESP for the VFs.

i could definitely see it for the zoom fly.

IMG_2792.JPG
Finally opened up the box on my SP's after yesterday's arrival
Did you have a chance to try them on? If so, does it really run small? Still waiting on mine, went with my usual 9.5 and I really want to keep them.

The price would be ridiculous though, ESP for the VFs.

For the ZFs, it would be cheaper than LunarEpics ID.

For the VF it might be an issue since they make it seem like they can't quite get the stock out to the stores yet so it might be a 6 month wait for a VF id :lol:

Did you have a chance to try them on? If so, does it really run small? Still waiting on mine, went with my usual 9.5 and I really want to keep them.

actually, I havent. I'm on the fence about them. Really want the VF's and don't want to pass on the next chance when they release.

guess I could just try these on for fitment. I'm a 10.5 in most my Nike's so I went with the same size.

Ok so I’ve head mixed reviews on sizing. Have we reached a general concsensus. I’ve head size up and down....

Managed to get a 12.5 on SNKRS

Ok so I’ve head mixed reviews on sizing. Have we reached a general concsensus. I’ve head size up and down....

Managed to get a 12.5 on SNKRS
haven't heard size down from any of my friends. but seems like best bet is to .5 size up on these zoom flys. my gf had to size up on her pair as well after going tts

Go 1/2 size up on the SP's. Just tried mine on, with thin socks, and my toes were scrunched up against the wall. nothing like my Blue Fox ZF's are.

Back to NDC these go.

I see many saying size up on the new SPs compared to the first SPs but people were already saying to size up when those first SPs came out too :lol:

So I guess:
SP1 = size up .5
SP2 = size up 1

???

Ok cool. I luckily ordered a 12.5
It kept telling me sold out on 12 so I was going back and forth in sizing

I’ll probably return though. Just want to see in hand. I like the OG and triple white better and judging by those toupe pair pictures there will be more colorways coming so

But does anyone know where to get identical ribbon laces but in white?

do keep in mind that I don't have the second SPs so I'd wait for someone with both to confirm

Back
Top Bottom