Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Black/Gold VFN2s for $174 (shipping is $30 if under $270)

How many miles before you guys retired Alphafly? My Kipchoge is at 200 (has an issue with the heel padding, I’m hoping Amex will refund it as it’s couple of weeks out of Nike’s warranty). And Tokyo is at 150.

How many miles before you guys retired Alphafly? My Kipchoge is at 200 (has an issue with the heel padding, I’m hoping Amex will refund it as it’s couple of weeks out of Nike’s warranty). And Tokyo is at 150.

I retired my black/green pair at 200. I wrecked the hell out of the zoomx doing the last 5 miles of a 20 miler on the Coney Island boardwalk

Is there an Invincible 2 on the way soon? I see a few on sale for BF…wonder if another pair would hold over until next release or if this model is a one and done.
51AA61B3-F253-4FB0-83BE-6CF13B87798F.png

Is there an Invincible 2 on the way soon? I see a few on sale for BF…wonder if another pair would hold over until next release or if this model is a one and done.
51AA61B3-F253-4FB0-83BE-6CF13B87798F.png

you should be fine picking up a pair on sale right now if you have no issues with the shoe. following typical nike running shoe trend, the 2 should just be minor updates mainly with the upper

Ever since Monday, I've been refreshing pages FREQUENTLY for the Gyakusous to see if there would be a discount for Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday etc, but nothing.

Ever since Monday, I've been refreshing pages FREQUENTLY for the Gyakusous to see if there would be a discount for Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday etc, but nothing.

This came up on google shopping. $142

Scooped the Black/Metallic VFN’s on NDC with their Cyber Monday deal. I wanted them when they dropped at full price, happy I waited a week! Also, the barely Volt VFN and Alphas are now 20% off for Nike’s Cyber Monday in addition to their other discounted colors. illustrayt illustrayt seems like you were looking for the Alpha.

Scooped the Black/Metallic VFN’s on NDC with their Cyber Monday deal. I wanted them when they dropped at full price, happy I waited a week! Also, the barely Volt VFN and Alphas are now 20% off for Nike’s Cyber Monday in addition to their other discounted colors. illustrayt illustrayt seems like you were looking for the Alpha.

Thank you just bought the volts

thanks, copped the volts.
I need to unload my Eliud Kipchoge Alphafly, still brand new sz10

Is the code not not working for some people? It's telling me that the code: Sorry, this code could not be applied. Please review the criteria to qualify for this promotion.

i think it automatically applies sometimes at least it did to mine so when i initially tried to use it it gave me an error

Scooped up the barely Volt AFs from Nike.

Now, on the hunt for the Gyakusous. No US stores are budging even on CM. :/

Back
Top Bottom